Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

lol by ur own chart i can read that it makes u balanced

ur chart just means nothing though lol

heres my chart of sexiness:

( Me --------- Brad Pitt ----------------------------------------George Lopez ------------- Daven)

didn't u see my chart?
    [/quote]

I'm not saying you should agree with it, I made the chart to illustrate my own viewpoint on the subject...you don't seem to understand that, you keep saying (as though it where a fact) that I'm on some opposite extreme...I understand that's what you "think" but I'm trying to let you in on what I think, and that's that society itself is on an extreme...so of course you think "IM" extreme...because I'm pretty ****ing far away from society....but since it's actually society that's extreme (in my opinion) you telling me I'm extreme the other way actually means to me at least that you are saying I'm balanced....because your extreme is my normal.
    [/quote]Your intellect is dizzying

Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]Heres another one Kase.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1qRRjVkLo
    [/quote]

this is the first post i've seen from you but i don't know the other article you posted

but u know as well as i do that taking a kids life typically hits harder than anything else

****, thats the scumbag of criminals. Go to jail being a child rapist or killer - see how that works out for you
    [/quote]Dezz refuses to acknowledge the Trayvon Martin case because there are double standards that dont get the attention that this case gets
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

All-Pro

[quote user="Kase-1"]See by you saying that you think we're 'tricked' into thinking 1 way or another is a 2 way street, I think that way about you as well. [/quote]

This is why I went through the trouble to explain to you that I base my opinions off of CSPAN coverage....which is incorruptible because all CSPAN does is broadcast the actual congress sessions....so no in fact it's not a 2 way street....your news source is likely biased, (because almost all are) but CSPAN is actually incorruptible so no I can't be tricked into anything based upon my news source....

spend a day listening to CSPAN you'll see what I mean.

http://den-a.plr.liquidcompass.net/p...FM&uid=346

All-Pro

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i see davens slow at work today[/quote]

Actually I'm not, This is in my wheelhouse, it's something that REALLY bothers me about today, the news has turned into a propaganda machine and no one seems to recognize that....the news (and I mean pretty much every media outlet yes including fox) is in the business of shaping societies opinions...but they aren't supposed to be in the business, they are supposed to report facts and let people decide for themselves....but people don't want that anymore people want to be told what to think...and thus the news has obliged them....but it's dangerous, like I said people tweeting Zimmerman's location? honestly? you have people showing up at random peoples houses that have nothing to do with Zimmerman threatening to break the doors down....you got people stealing "in support? in support of WHAT? no one knows whats going on people just want to act immediately.

the Media is inadvertently putting innocent peoples lives at risk by dramatizing issues they don't even know anything about....it's dangerous.
    [/quote]</P>

I don't even watch the news "**** the news" **** the politicians... nothing but a bunch of sound bite idots who think they know what we needand I'llthrow in sports news alsoitsall full of bull****.... you could grow tomatos on the hot air coming out of their mouths...Yeah I'm ****ing crazy ...but I'm not going to waste my time wishing and hoping for some kind of changethat ain't gonna happen... I just tune it the **** out the best I canand take care of my own *** and family the best can...you can't change what other peopledo, how they live or what they think....man to the best of my ability I tryto stay focused on the man I see in the mirror and he still needs a lot of work... I feel like at leastI know itand some days Ido try to become abetter person ...whatever ....my simple point is I guess is stop worrying about what other peopleare doing ....</P>

</P>

yeah.... JP I was justshouting out last nightthrought I saw your light on.....</P>

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i completely understand the hate for the media, i have it too

but bottom line, you have an unarmed teen shot to death for just walking through a town.

its justified. Just because the media blows most of the time, doesn't mean that its propaganda machine 100% of the time.[/quote]

so it's justified to have bounties on this guy before he's even been convicted, it's justified for the media to stir up hatred for this person before he's even had his trial? it's justified for innocent people who have nothing to do with Zimmerman to fear for their lives as crazy bang on their doors and demand that they produce him? no I don't think that's true Matt, I think this is all unjustified, I think the man deserves a fair trail...and if (only if!) he is convicted of the crime, then sure, hate him all you want...but until he's convicted I think it's dangerous to report on him as though he were.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Your just as bad as those who buy into the propaganda machine about every little thing (ya know, those people spreading awareness about every ****ing thing that they know nothing about on facebook), because you take the complete opposite extreme and just oppose anything that comes out on it. Find a balance
    [/quote]

I think I am pretty balanced Matt, I think society has gone of the deep end that's the problem....

[/quote]

did you take this side of the argument for Timothy McVeigh? For OJ?

I mean come on man... this guy shot a kid in cold blood. He had NOTHING on him and this guy isn't even suppose to have a weapon on him.

I would considered you probably the lease balanced out of everybody in here when it comes to these debates.
    [/quote]I think even Morehead has been more balanced on this issue and we all know where me and him stand on political issues, LOL

IMO, Dezz and Daven have gone off the deep end on this one
    [/quote]Why cause I put that picture up? my friend put that up on facebook, he also happens to be black. its not racist is it?
    I think Iv been very balanced. Iv showed multiple news articles of shootings just as bad if not worse than this and it doesnt get the coverage and you pretty much responded too bad on the double standard issue

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]Heres another one Kase.
    [/quote]

this is the first post i've seen from you but i don't know the other article you posted

but u know as well as i do that taking a kids life typically hits harder than anything else

****, thats the scumbag of criminals. Go to jail being a child rapist or killer - see how that works out for you
    [/quote]Dezz refuses to acknowledge the Trayvon Martin case because there are double standards that dont get the attention that this case gets
    [/quote]</P>

Lets just agree what happened it that case.</P>

The kid goes into this neighborhood armed with Skittles and Iced Tea to walk to his Father'd girlfriend's house. This overzealous dope with a gun thinks he's suspicious because he's wearing some kind of gang colors (in his opinion) and he's black so he follows him. The kid gets scared and finally confronts this moron. They may or may not have had some physical altercation and the moron shoots the kid dead.</P>

Then another friggin moron, this red-neck police chief, decides to believe the moron's story and lets him go.</P>

Then all hell breaks loose because every idiot with a camera decides to prop up their ratings by making this the crime of the century, and complete charleton's like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton take advantage to get their ugly mugs on TV.</P>

All this happens while black kids continue to get killed over the country and the cops do NOTHING because its black on black crime.</P>

But this is a "white hispanic", whatever the hell that is. If it was a pure hispanic it wouldn't be newsworthy.</P>

Its all propped up hysteria that reduces us all. </P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]Heres another one Kase.
    [/quote]

[/quote]I said yesterday if Zimmerman was found guilty I hope he rots. We dont know all the facts. I refuse to be sucked into the media hoopla when over 15 other kids, ALL around the same age as tray, were also gunned down just this week, including a 6 year old little girl caught in the cross fire.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Lets just agree what happened it that case.</p>

The kid goes into this neighborhood armed with Skittles and Iced Tea to walk to his Father'd girlfriend's house. This overzealous dope with a gun thinks he's suspicious because he's wearing some kind of gang colors (in his opinion) and he's black so he follows him. The kid gets scared and finally confronts this moron. They may or may not have had some physical altercation and the moron shoots the kid dead.</p>

Then another friggin moron, this red-neck police chief, decides to believe the moron's story and lets him go.</p>

Then all hell breaks loose because every idiot with a camera decides to prop up their ratings by making this the crime of the century, and complete charleton's like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton take advantage to get their ugly mugs on TV.</p>

All this happens while black kids continue to get killed over the country and the cops do NOTHING because its black on black crime.</p>

But this is a "white hispanic", whatever the hell that is. If it was a pure hispanic it wouldn't be newsworthy.</p>

<u>Its all propped up hysteria that reduces us all. </u></p>[/quote][Y]

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"]But this is a "white hispanic", whatever the hell that is. If it was a pure hispanic it wouldn't be newsworthy.

Its all propped up hysteria that reduces us all. </p>[/quote]

His last name is Zimmerman, perhaps the media knew most people wouldn't even look at the picture and just decide to get outraged because of the name...assuming it's White on Black.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]Heres another one Kase.
    [/quote]

[/quote]I said yesterday if Zimmerman was found guilty I hope he rots. We dont know all the facts. I refuse to be sucked into the media hoopla when over 15 other kids, ALL around the same age as tray, were also gunned down just this week, including a 6 year old little girl caught in the cross fire.
    [/quote]</P>

Double standards Kase?</P>

Let me tell you about double standards. Jesse and Al don't show up for black on black murders. Also where the cops don't do anything. Because thats just not interesting or exploitable enough. A guy with a white face? Thats what they like. His name (George Zimmerman) even sounds really white. They respond to that like Pavlovian dogs.</P>

Thats a friggin double standard. </P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi