Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]Also a story of no arrest or prosecution[/quote]

you need to wait a ****ing week at least, they need to make sure they charge him with the right crime, if they charge him and prosecute him on the wrong crime he could get off with nothing, you are acting like this is something crazy unusual...it's not, the Police need to make sure they do everything right....especially in a case like this that's blown up...otherwise it's their ***, it's likely he will be arrested and prosecuted but it has to be done right...(not quick)

[quote user="Kase-1"]a story of an unarmed teenager being shot, a story of a man being told that police will take care of someone being 'suspicious' which is their job and him taking the law into his own hands[/quote]

These two things are irrelevant to me, because they are so unbelievably common.

The question isn't whether this is a horrible situation or not, (obviously everyone agrees that it is)

The question is why THIS one situation is getting so much attention when so many others are swept under the rug.
    [/quote]

if its that common how come you guys can't name a case/story of similiar circumstances?
    [/quote]I showed cases where race WAS involved and the hoopla wasnt the same. its a double standard. open your eyes.

[/quote]<u>See you only seeing it as a race</u> issue rather than an issue of an unarmed kid getting stalked and shot by an overzealous memeber of the community after he was told that the cops would take care of it
    [/quote]No I dont see it that way, I promise you. THE MEDIA sees it that way. Thats what MH, Daven and I have been trying to point that out. I dont know how many times I/we have to say, this was tragic and I hope Zimmerman gets a long long sentence if hes found guilty.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...tml?ref=topbar

osama smoking that laaa la laaaaa

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

I can't speak for Daven or Dez...I can only speak for Morehead.</P>

My point is that this is a tragic case. It seems to be an outrageous case of both an overzealous citizen and a foolish Police Chief.</P>

Having said that the national attention does not match to outrageous behavior in this case. What has driven this case are camera happy TV personalities, foolish cable networks and nutty opportunists who always seem to show thier faces in these kinds of cases. All without knowing all the facts but being very happy to fill in the blanks in ways that creates opportunities for them. (Can you say Duke rapes case?)</P>

But although we don't know all the facts, it does seem that this was a case of murder and police misconduct.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

Jason Peters out for all of next season.</P>

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/J...-tendon-033012</P>
    Get well soon 80.

I severely am growing to dislike middle 60 yr old woman who grow selfish and do not respect or allow any consideration for other's. I have this one woman in my office who from the time she comes in, until the time she goes home does nothing but make noise. From throwing and slamming things around to endlesssssssss, babbling, gossip, diarheaa of the mouth.

It truly boggles my mind that someone can percieve it to be ok that they act this way in the workplace.

God dare you if you ask her to quiet down or refrain from her racial blast's while you are on the phone.....She acts as if the one asking her to quiet down is the crazy person.

Back to what Devon was saying earlier.

It makes me think I the one who's insane.

All-Pro

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I severely am growing to dislike middle 60 yr old woman who grow selfish and do not respect or allow any consideration for other's. I have this one woman in my office who from the time she comes in, until the time she goes home does nothing but make noise. From throwing and slamming things around to endlesssssssss, babbling, gossip, diarheaa of the mouth.

It truly boggles my mind that someone can percieve it to be ok that they act this way in the workplace.

God dare you if you ask her to quiet down or refrain from her racial blast's while you are on the phone.....She acts as if the one asking her to quiet down is the crazy person.

It makes me think I the one who's insane.[/quote]

I have a guy who is exactly like that in my office, but he's almost deaf...I think he maybe makes noise all day long just to make sure he can still hear, I'm not sure...that's the only thing I can think of though, I can not come up with any other logical reason for someone to constantly be making as much noise as possible at all times.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lttaylor56"]I severely am growing to dislike middle 60 yr old woman who grow selfish and do not respect or allow any consideration for other's. I have this one woman in my office who from the time she comes in, until the time she goes home does nothing but make noise. From throwing and slamming things around to endlesssssssss, babbling, gossip, diarheaa of the mouth.

It makes me think I the one who's insane.[/quote]

I have a guy who is exactly like that in my office, but he's almost deaf...I think he maybe makes noise all day long just to make sure he can still hear, I'm not sure...that's the only thing I can think of though, I can not come up with any other logical reason for someone to constantly be making as much noise as possible at all times.
    [/quote]I am so tired of feeling like I am the bad guy when this rude ****ing ***** has to be spoken to!! Ah yeah, your guy's deaf...this lady makes everyone wish they were deaf. You can hear her thru walls. When I'm working on complicated stuff , sometimes I have to put earplugs in.

This made the top post of Reddit extremely quick today....

<FONT size=6>If Snoop Dogg was white.....</FONT></P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

<FONT size=6>If Snoop Dogg was white.....</FONT></P>

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

</P>[/quote]Perfect for today's discussions.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

<font size="6">If Snoop Dogg was white.....</font></p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>