Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"]

<FONT size=4>The Mod's in* charge of the MB transition.</FONT></P>

</P>[/quote]Wait a minute that's Sanchez and Teebow!!! **** and ****tier ..Where every pass is an adventure

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Andre Brown got nailed for performance enhancing substance? Oh man. I don't know if I am leaning toward his achilles not being ready to go and he taking some ****tails or he's trying to put on extra size and strength since BJ's gone.[/quote]That sucks....
    [/quote]</p>

yea but....the only person expecting anything from this guy was Matt. lol (at least i think it was him)</p>[/quote]At least Iv seen him make it out of the backfield in last years preseason, unlike ware.

Ouuuuch, burn. []

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Andre Brown got nailed for performance enhancing substance? Oh man. I don't know if I am leaning toward his achilles not being ready to go and he taking some ****tails or he's trying to put on extra size and strength since BJ's gone.[/quote]That sucks....
    [/quote]</P>

yea but....the only person expecting anything from this guy was Matt. lol (at least i think it was him)</P>

[/quote]At least Iv seen him make it out of the backfield in last years preseason, unlike ware.

Ouuuuch, burn. []
    [/quote]</P>

uhh...how is that a burn? we're going off preseason now? lol
    yet ...what did Brown do this year? oh thats right he didnt even play...Ware was used on Goalline plays this year....whatever, it doesnt matter. Cuz if i were to pick a #2 RB, it'd probably be Scott...if we were choosing from what we had already.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
    </h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Free Agent CB Antwaun Molden is visiting the New York Giants today. He was on the Patriots in 2011.</span></h6>

[quote user="dezzzR"]
    <H6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
    </H6>
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>Free Agent CB Antwaun Molden is visiting the New York Giants today. He was on the Patriots in 2011.</SPAN></H6>

[/quote]</P>

what underwhelmingly unimportant news!! lol
    I've never heard of him.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

yea but....the only person expecting anything from this guy was Matt. lol (at least i think it was him)</p>

[/quote]At least Iv seen him make it out of the backfield in last years preseason, unlike ware.

Ouuuuch, burn. []
    [/quote]</p>

uhh...how is that a burn? we're going off preseason now? lol
    yet ...what did Brown do this year? oh thats right he didnt even play...<u>Ware was used on Goalline plays this year</u>....whatever, it doesnt matter. Cuz if i were to pick a #2 RB, it'd probably be Scott...if we were choosing from what we had already.</p>[/quote]Thats the only time we got to see him. Point being that anyone is better than Ware. He was used in passing downs because hes a decent blocker. Thats the only reason he was ahead of either Scott and Brown. Ware might as well try and tack on as much mass as possible and try out for tightend.

[quote user="dezzzR"]Thats the only time we got to see him. Point being that anyone is better than Ware. He was used in passing downs because hes a decent blocker. Thats the only reason he was ahead of either Scott and Brown. Ware might as well try and tack on as much mass as possible and try out for tightend.
    [/quote]</P>

lol he's not big enough for that....he'd have to work on that for awhile haha</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]Thats the only time we got to see him. Point being that anyone is better than Ware. He was used in passing downs because hes a decent blocker. Thats the only reason he was ahead of either Scott and Brown. Ware might as well try and tack on as much mass as possible and try out for tightend.
    [/quote]</p>

lol he's not big enough for that....he'd have to work on that for awhile haha</p>[/quote]lol That was a joke pizzle. His slow *** should be cut immediately.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

lol he's not big enough for that....he'd have to work on that for awhile haha</p>[/quote]lol That was a joke pizzle. His slow *** should be cut immediately.
    [/quote]Scott is a straight out burner. He toasted defenses for some long runs last pre-season. He just had to fully understand what the offense is doing. If he has a handle on the playbook, I agree make Scott the #2.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

lol he's not big enough for that....he'd have to work on that for awhile haha</P>

[/quote]lol That was a joke pizzle. His slow *** should be cut immediately.
    [/quote]Scott is a straight out burner. He toasted defenses for some long runs last pre-season. He just had to fully understand what the offense is doing. If he has a handle on the playbook, I agree make Scott the #2.[/quote]</P>

the dude came in as a project back. might be another year or 2 before we see any REAL production out of him. but, i rather get that show on the road now....lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant