Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">?New York Giants are bringing the Red Jerseys back. </span></h6>

</p>

</p>

please dont.....
    </p>

What is offensive and comical is how much play this kid gets when troops are dying every day. I have heard more about Trevon Martin in the last 3 weeks than I have any troop in the last year.

It is also condescending about the whole race thing. If it was a white kid that was dead and a black or mexican man shot him they would still be in jail.

Some peoples priorities are so backwards in this country. I could care less to hear another word about this kid honestly. 100's of children die every day and live in poverty and starve. I don't know, I just lost all sensitivity to this particular subject.

[quote user="Kase-1"]<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">?New York Giants are bringing the Red Jerseys back. #nyg #giants #bigblue</span></h6>

</p>

</p>

<font size="6">NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!</font>
    </p>[/quote]LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

All-Pro

[quote user="Kase-1"]That was to show that Im not just a blind follower, but to Daven I am[/quote]

Yes, because in order to have ANY opinion on the case right now you MUST be blindly believing some report...

you should not have any opinion on the case one way or the other yet.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]The reports I read have shown that there was no signs of struggle on either Trayvons or Zimmermans part, no cuts, scratches, bruises, etc.[/quote]

And what I'm trying to do is show you why those reports can not be trusted....when they go so far as to edit a 9-1-1 call to make him look racist, who knows if they are not editing the reports to make it seem like there was no struggle?

[quote user="Kase-1"]The question was who was the agressor, was it the unarmed teenager or the overzealous community member who was much larger than Martin?? Do you really think the 17yr old who was significantly smaller than Zimmerman was actually the agressor??? REALLY?!?!?![/quote]

Zimmerman (before even leaving his car) on the unedited 9-1-1 call said he looked like he was on drugs, my point is I'm not going to jump to conclusions based on nothing about who was or wasn't the aggressor when a mans life is on the line.

(you don't think someone hoped up on PCP or something like that would attack a guy bigger then him with a gun...I totally believe that could happen and we don't know that wasn't the case)

[quote user="Kase-1"]The idea that there has been no arrest when all the evidence points to wrongful murder is what all the uproar is over, and dont kid yourself Florida has one of the WORST and most 1 sided justice systems in the USA
    [/quote]

The idea that there has been no arrest to ME points to a case that is FAR more complicated then what the perception is.
    [/quote]And Im showing you that even though someone disagrees with you they can still come up with their own views and beliefs and be right

Why did he look like he was on drugs, because he was walking home in the rain with a hood up?? And speaking of the UNEDITED 911 call they also told him to stay put and the police were handling it, yet he decided to take the law into his own hands

And you seem to have already jumped to conclusions on this case, which is why you have been fighting tooth and nail against me

Florida is and has always been known as one of the worst and most biased justice systems in the USA, I thought that was common knowledge
    [/quote]</P>

You jumped first Kase. Without the known facts.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"]10 more minutes until the new jerseys come out!!!

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{" type":2}"="">Victor Cruz</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{" type":1}"=""> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{" type":3}"="">These new Nike Football jerseys are crazy... </span></h6>
    [/quote]I gotta see this.[/quote]Meh, I have a feeling they're gonna be identical to the reebok jerseys they had last season. When they start changing the logo's Ill get amped up

....And speaking of Giants apparel, <u>WTF is the deal with the horrible lack of Giants hats, and when there ARE Giants hats they're all that damned snapback crap.</u> Even my hat website hatland.com doesnt have a big selection of Giants hats when compared to other teams
    [/quote]THAAAANK YOU. seriously. iv only owned 2 giants hats. One my mother bought when she went to the superbowl in 90, blue hat <u>GIANTS</u> in white across the front. and the other was a black red and white that had the NY in the corner.
    [/quote]Your mom's went to SB in 90? Cool[/quote]She went in 86 too. I was there, in her belly[]

[/quote]
    His mom has been to more Superbowls than he has actual games.
    [/quote]Dont you have work or something to do?

[quote user="bigblue4417"]What is offensive and comical is how much play this kid gets when troops are dying every day. I have heard more about Trevon Martin in the last 3 weeks than I have any troop in the last year.

It is also condescending about the whole race thing. If it was a white kid that was dead and a black or mexican man shot him they would still be in jail.

Some peoples priorities are so backwards in this country. I could care less to hear another word about this kid honestly. 100's of children die every day and live in poverty and starve. I don't know, I just lost all sensitivity to this particular subject.

[/quote]</P>

They won't let you forget it Lando...Not until you believe that we are all evil racists.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="JPizzack"]<FONT size=6>WHERE IN THE **** ARE THESE JERSEYS?!!?!?!? What is the hold up?!?!?!!?</FONT>[/quote]My sentiments exactly, ****e NIke!

Of course you can't see the Giants player...

All-Pro

[quote user="Kase-1"]
    Yes the media has made mistakes and I can admit it, but that doesnt change the fact at how I feel about the case and all of the details that have been proven right[/quote]

They didn't make mistakes Kase, they PURPOSEFULLY edited the story in such a way to gain more attention.

[quote user="Kase-1"]So now because a few media outlets make mistakes and take the short cut you cant trust ANY of them?? In that case just cancel your newspaper subscription and stop watching ANY kind of news, CNN, Fox News, NPR, Limbaugh, whatever[/quote]

Not a mistake Kase, a PURPOSEFUL edit of the story...they specifically told it this way in order to get more ratings.

There is nothing wrong with reading every news source out there....but you can't take it as fact...you have to take it with a grain of salt as they say.

[quote user="Kase-1"]You're supposed to take the stories from the media and create your own stance and thats what I do, just because conservative AND liberal outlets have been shown to make changes doesnt mean you cant still read/listen with a grain of salt
    [/quote]

The Media is "supposed" to report stories objectively but since they stopped doing that years ago....you can no longer depend on their so called "facts" to form your own opinions.