Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]But the 'media' told you about the witness accounts, so is that now discredited???

Hey, thats my conclusion, you can formulate your own, Ill allow it

...MH are you moonlighting as a reporter??? LOL
    [/quote]

That's the thing Kase, you are the only one making a decision on ONE (or a couple) media outlets.

What I'm saying (and I think Morehead as well) is that there are so many conflicting reports that we can't possibly formulate a strong opinion one way or another, how are we supposed to decide which media outlet is telling the truth and which is lying? (and clearly some are lying NBC)

that's not our place...that's the police and the courts job...after they figure out who is lying and who is telling the truth...I will take the truth and then come up with my opinion....but to do so before so is silly, In my opinion.
    [/quote]1 is different than multiple media outlets, lets not down sell that, Ive named multiple media sources but you still dont recognize

Its my place as a human to have an opinion and thats what I did, to me there was enough in play to come up with an opinion, for you there was not, BFD
    Draft Wishlist:
    1st Round- Shane Ray, DE, Mizzou
    2nd Round- Erick Striker, OLB, Oklahoma
    3rd Round- Cody Prewitt, FS, Miss
    4th Round- Zach Vigil, LB, Utah St

FA Wishlist: Re-Sign JPP, Hynoski, and sign Iupati

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]and the undercovers also herd bell and guzman talk about a gun in the car while having words with other drug dealers.
    [/quote]Whatever happened to that gun they were talking about???

[/quote]If you were a cop, are you going to take that chance???
    and once they tried to run an officer over, the gun became irrelevant.
    [/quote]The gun talk was supposedly the reason the whole incident went down, so where is the 'gun' that caused the whole debacle is a HUGE issue

Like I said before there was contradicting stories of weather the cops correctly identified themselves as cops or not.* In South Jamaica Queens if an unmarked van pulls up to your car and a bunch of guys hop out with guns, Im not thinking cops, Im thinking oh shjt im getting robbed
    [/quote]I would think the same...btw, the unicycle and spectrum were my favorite parts so far.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1397022.html
    Zimmerman has a huge gash on the back of his head. Looks like there was indeed some sort of struggle.
    [/quote]Kind of like there was that 911 call that was later proven to be altered
    [/quote]

but notice how nothing was altered in Zimmerman's favor...

just saying.
    [/quote]How can you trust this, when you spent all morning virtually saying dont trust the media??
    Draft Wishlist:

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

All-Pro

[quote user="Kase-1"]1 is different than multiple media outlets, lets not down sell that, Ive named multiple media sources but you still dont recognize[/quote]

Because it's not different, not to someone who doesn't put a lot of faith (if any) in ANY media outlet.

coming to a conclusion based off of 1 lie is no different then coming to a conclusion based of 10 lies.

[quote user="Kase-1"]Its my place as a human to have an opinion and thats what I did, to me there was enough in play to come up with an opinion, for you there was not, BFD[/quote]

I think it's also a "human's" place to decide to be patient and not jump to conclusions of off what is obviously biased information.

yes you should eventually have an opinion on this matter, but do you have to have 1 one day after? one week after? a year after? no, you don't...you can take as long as you want to form that opinion, and right now I think it's foolish to have already cemented yourself on one side of the issue as you have....because there simply is not enough information to pick a side (YET) in my opinion.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]And not for nothing, but i remember Kase getting all bent out of shape over the Sean Bell case as well. Not one cop was white, one looked white, but Al and Jessie got the media all worked up.
    [/quote]Yea and I still believe that there was foul play

Big deal Al and Jessie got worked up, most black people dont agree with them on a TON of issues anyway. Big deal Al and Jessie stuck up for the people they represent, like Matt said do you feel that you have to stick up for 'white people' and if so, dont stick up for me
    [/quote]On racism, they agree with them for the most part. They are always blaming someone, always pointing a finger. How can we get passed racism with idiots like these?
    Jessie Jackson was caught saying hed like to cut Obamas nuts off when Obama was running for president because Obama said African American fathers need to step up and take responsibility. lol Hes a piece of crap.

Not one cop in the Sean Bell case was white, one looked white, and they made it allllll about racism.

[/quote]Who's this 'they' you're talking about??

<u>Al and Jessie may have tried to make it about racism but in truth is was about overzealous police procedures and ANOTHER unarmed shooting.</u> You may have seen race all over it but I was upset because of an unarmed man getting OVER-SHOT by the cops, its not all about race to me man
    [/quote]African Americans. See you think it was "overzealous police procedure". Jessie and Al think it wasracism and many, many african americans buy into it. Thats whats happening with the Trayvon case. And its very dangerous and pathetic imo.
    [/quote]My friends didnt feel that way, my gf didnt feel that way and WTF is with this 'always pointing a finger' and 'always blaming someone', I hope to Strahan that you're talking about Al and Jessie not all black people
    Draft Wishlist:

Biggest diff I can see is heavy duty neckline and shoulder seam stitching with a design change on the neck sweep.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]1 is different than multiple media outlets, lets not down sell that, Ive named multiple media sources but you still dont recognize[/quote]

Because it's not different, not to someone who doesn't put a lot of faith (if any) in ANY media outlet.

coming to a conclusion based off of 1 lie is no different then coming to a conclusion based of 10 lies.

[quote user="Kase-1"]Its my place as a human to have an opinion and thats what I did, to me there was enough in play to come up with an opinion, for you there was not, BFD[/quote]

I think it's also a "human's" place to decide to be patient and not jump to conclusions of off what is obviously biased information.

yes you should eventually have an opinion on this matter, but do you have to have 1 one day after? one week after? a year after? no, you don't...you can take as long as you want to form that opinion, and right now I think it's foolish to have already cemented yourself on one side of the issue as you have....because there simply is not enough information to pick a side (YET) in my opinion.
    [/quote]YAWN, now we're just talking in circles, you hate the media and dont trust it, but you really do but you dont wanna admit it. I admit I get news from the media, which is the only place to get news unless you experience it 1st hand or 2nd hand and a friend/fam memeber experienced it

You think its foolish to form an opinion and I dont care, Ive seen/heard enough to form one
    Draft Wishlist:

All-Pro

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1397022.html
    Zimmerman has a huge gash on the back of his head. Looks like there was indeed some sort of struggle.
    [/quote]Kind of like there was that 911 call that was later proven to be altered
    [/quote]

but notice how nothing was altered in Zimmerman's favor...

just saying.
    [/quote]How can you trust this, when you spent all morning virtually saying dont trust the media??
    [/quote]

trust what?

first there was a 9-1-1 call that made Zimmerman sound as though he were racist... then later there was an unedited 9-1-1 tape released at a later time that put Zimmerman's comments into a much different perspective.

there is nothing to trust there...that is a fact (unlike most of the other stuff) that can not be debated.

There were reports that there was no struggle, but then pictures arose that showed a gash on the back of his head, are you honestly going to tell me you don't believe that the media knew about this gash? I think they did and they withheld it on purpose.

The point is everything so far that has turned out to be wrong has put Zimmerman in a bad light....

I suppose it could be a coincidence, but I don't believe that's the case.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Biggest diff I can see is heavy duty neckline and shoulder seam stitching with a design change on the neck sweep.

[/quote]Im still irked about the red jerseys!!!

Red is one of my fav colors but we're just awful in those things with SUCH bad luck
    Draft Wishlist:

All-Pro

[quote user="Kase-1"]YAWN, now we're just talking in circles, you hate the media and dont trust it, but you really do but you dont wanna admit it. I admit I get news from the media, which is the only place to get news unless you experience it 1st hand or 2nd hand and a friend/fam memeber experienced it[/quote]

lol you are not listening, that's why we are talking in circles.

I'm saying it's better to wait for a full story and all the facts before jumping to a conclusion.

you are in effect telling me that I'm wrong, that I should just believe the first thing I hear jump to a conclusion from it...and refuse to move from that opinion no matter what....and that is foolish.

[quote user="Kase-1"]You think its foolish to form an opinion and I dont care, Ive seen/heard enough to form one
    [/quote]

I'm not against formulating an opinion, I'm an opinionated individual you know that, what I AM against is jumping to conclusions based on half assed reporting...which is what you've done here.

remember I don't HAVE a solid opinion on this case yet....YOU do.