Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Biggest diff I can see is heavy duty neckline and shoulder seam stitching with a design change on the neck sweep.

[/quote]Im still irked about the red jerseys!!!

Red is one of my fav colors but we're just awful in those things with SUCH bad luck
    [/quote]Just read they wont be wearing the red jerseys this year.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1397022.html
    Zimmerman has a huge gash on the back of his head. Looks like there was indeed some sort of struggle.
    [/quote]Kind of like there was that 911 call that was later proven to be altered
    [/quote]

but notice how nothing was altered in Zimmerman's favor...

just saying.
    [/quote]How can you trust this, when you spent all morning virtually saying dont trust the media??
    [/quote]

trust what?

first there was a 9-1-1 call that made Zimmerman sound as though he were racist... then later there was an unedited 9-1-1 tape released at a later time that put Zimmerman's comments into a much different perspective.

there is nothing to trust there...that is a fact (unlike most of the other stuff) that can not be debated.

There were reports that there was no struggle, but then pictures arose that showed a gash on the back of his head, are you honestly going to tell me you don't believe that the media knew about this gash? I think they did and they withheld it on purpose.

The point is everything so far that has turned out to be wrong has put Zimmerman in a bad light....

I suppose it could be a coincidence, but I don't believe that's the case.
    [/quote]Judging by the altered 911 call, who knows if there is even really a mark, or maybe its a mark from a previous injury, we have no idea. Does it look like a cut in his head, I think so, but its not bloody or nothing and a cut of that size would be LEAKING

You really think the media would withold something like that until now, now to me that sounds foolish. If you had info like that you would release it immediately
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Former Giants DE Dave Tollefson to visit with Raiders, Titans </span></h6>

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Biggest diff I can see is heavy duty neckline and shoulder seam stitching with a design change on the neck sweep.

[/quote]Im still irked about the red jerseys!!!

Red is one of my fav colors but we're just awful in those things with SUCH bad luck
    [/quote]Yes, we agree on those alternate Jersey's. I love my Eli Red, but I get **** everytime I wear it.

It looks like the Nike apparrel line is predominately polyester. They must be big on that "dry-wick" sports fabrics. For the most part, I like the 100% cotton stuff.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]YAWN, now we're just talking in circles, you hate the media and dont trust it, but you really do but you dont wanna admit it. I admit I get news from the media, which is the only place to get news unless you experience it 1st hand or 2nd hand and a friend/fam memeber experienced it[/quote]

lol you are not listening, that's why we are talking in circles.

I'm saying it's better to wait for a full story and all the facts before jumping to a conclusion.

you are in effect telling me that I'm wrong, that I should just believe the first thing I hear jump to a conclusion from it...and refuse to move from that opinion no matter what....and that is foolish.

[quote user="Kase-1"]You think its foolish to form an opinion and I dont care, Ive seen/heard enough to form one
    [/quote]

I'm not against formulating an opinion, I'm an opinionated individual you know that, what I AM against is jumping to conclusions based on half assed reporting...which is what you've done here.

remember I don't HAVE a solid opinion on this case yet....YOU do.
    [/quote]You're not listening at ALL, which is why we're talking in circles and you dont wanna give it up

Im not telling you to do anything, you are just pulling this outta thin air, NEVER did I say...."believe the first thing I hear jump to a conclusion from it...and refuse to move from that opinion no matter what" - Now you're being the foolish one

You call it jumping to conclusions on half-assed reporting, I call it forming an opinion after listening to what has been brought to light so far

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">Giants 101</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">David Diehl acknowledges his disdain for the red jerseys: "Our record is terrible in them."</span></h6>

[quote user="Kase-1"]
    <H6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
    <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"type":2}'>Giants 101</DIV></H6>
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>David Diehl acknowledges his disdain for the red jerseys: "Our record is terrible in them."</SPAN></H6>

[/quote]</P>

But you hate David Diehl. So now you must like the red jerseys.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]YAWN, now we're just talking in circles, you hate the media and dont trust it, but you really do but you dont wanna admit it. I admit I get news from the media, which is the only place to get news unless you experience it 1st hand or 2nd hand and a friend/fam memeber experienced it[/quote]

I'm saying it's better to wait for a full story and all the facts before jumping to a conclusion.

you are in effect telling me that I'm wrong, that I should just believe the first thing I hear jump to a conclusion from it...and refuse to move from that opinion no matter what....and that is foolish.

[quote user="Kase-1"]You think its foolish to form an opinion and I dont care, Ive seen/heard enough to form one
    [/quote]

I'm not against formulating an opinion, I'm an opinionated individual you know that, what I AM against is jumping to conclusions based on half assed reporting...which is what you've done here.

[/quote]You're not listening at ALL, which is why we're talking in circles and you dont wanna give it up

Im not telling you to do anything, you are just pulling this outta thin air, NEVER did I say...."believe the first thing I hear jump to a conclusion from it...and refuse to move from that opinion no matter what" - Now you're being the foolish one

You call it jumping to conclusions on half-assed reporting, I call it forming an opinion after listening to what has been brought to light so far
    [/quote]</P>

I call it being willing to go along with the a conclusion that is consistent with your social and political views, without sufficient facts to back it up.</P>

Its called believing what you desperately want to be true.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"]
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
    <div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">Giants 101</div></h6>
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">David Diehl acknowledges his disdain for the red jerseys: "Our record is terrible in them."</span></h6>

[/quote]</p>

But you hate David Diehl. So now you must like the red jerseys.</p>[/quote]But I LOVE you!!!

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]YAWN, now we're just talking in circles, you hate the media and dont trust it, but you really do but you dont wanna admit it. I admit I get news from the media, which is the only place to get news unless you experience it 1st hand or 2nd hand and a friend/fam memeber experienced it[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I call it being willing to go along with the a conclusion that is consistent with your social and political views, without sufficient facts to back it up.</p>

Its called believing what you desperately want to be true.</p>[/quote]Why would someone want that to be true, nobody wants an unarmed teenager shot for no reason??