Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>New York Giants free agent Jonathan Goff visits with Miami Dolphins</SPAN></H6>[/quote]
    <H6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
    <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"tn":1,"type":2}'>Giants 101</DIV></H6>
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>Keith Rivers Ability to Pass a Physical Presents One Potential Roadblock for a Trade to New York Giants <SPAN>http://www.giants101.com/2012/</SPAN><WBR><SPAN class=word_break></SPAN><SPAN>04/11/</SPAN><WBR><SPAN class=word_break></SPAN><SPAN>keith-rivers-ability-to-pass-a-</SPAN><WBR><SPAN class=word_break></SPAN><SPAN>physical-presents-one-potentia</SPAN><WBR><SPAN class=word_break></SPAN><SPAN>l-roadblock-for-a-trade-to-new</SPAN><WBR><SPAN class=word_break></SPAN>-york-giants/</SPAN></H6>

[/quote]</P>

a degenerative wrist injury? is it just me or does that seems kind of a strange reason to stay away from someone? I remember the year he was drafted, alot of people wanted him , but we had no shot cuz we had the last pick lol. If i remember correctly, he was the first guy to come out of that ridiculous LB core at USC. The following year had ClayMatthews and Rey Maualuga etc</P>

[/quote]That was a NAAAAASTY LB Corp. I was a big Rivers and Maualuga fan, but at this point for 2.5mil and often injured, I wouldnt give up more than a 6th.

If DeMeco Ryans went for a 4th, Rivers isnt worth more than a 6th at best.... I still dont understnad why we didnt even take a shot on Ryans
    [/quote]</P>

We didn't take a shot at Ryans because he represented a $6MM plus cap hit and we didn't have room.</P>

[/quote]I had no idea what his cap hit woulda been, but nevermind too expensive LOL

IMO we're good at LB right now, maybe get someone to backup Kiwi in case of the worst, but other than that Im confident with Kiwi, Herzlich, and Boley or even Kiwi, Boley, and JQ Williams

The way the league is heading with more 3 WR and 2 receiving TE sets there is less need for 3 typical LBs and more need for Nickel LBs, extra Safetys and CBs. You need 1 or 2 LBs that can play 3 downs, cause the DBs pick up the coverage, cuz I dont want a LB on a WR
    [/quote]</P>

It does appear that we are definately interested in Rivers. </P>[/quote]
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>From NFL.com's Jason LaCanfora: "Sounds like a deal between the Bengals and Giants for LB Keith Rivers could get completed by the end of the day. Stay tuned</SPAN></H6>

[/quote]</P>

That is so 6 minutes ago!</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

It does appear that we are definately interested in Rivers. </P>[/quote]
    <H6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
    <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"tn":1,"type":2}'>In Reese We Trust</DIV></H6>
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>From NFL.com's Jason LaCanfora: "Sounds like a deal between the Bengals and Giants for LB Keith Rivers could get completed by the end of the day. Stay tuned"</SPAN></H6>

[/quote]</P>

Lets wait together to see if Good 'Ol Morehead was right (again).</P>

[/quote]Well, you did spell definitely wrong (again)[]
    [/quote]</P>

Bloe me!!!!</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

whats up ****ers, miss u *****es

this job rocks, no headaches, just constantly busy and no time for the boards....

Rivers would be a nice addition, i guess that means Osi is gone and Kiwi back to dE?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

i can barely even check my phone but if something happens with this rivers deal, it would be lovely if somebody could shoot me a text with details and if its official
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

Rivers played his hs ball 15 minutes from my house. He horse collared the **** out of my friend (who's an eagle fan) when our hs played them

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i can barely even check my phone but if something happens with this rivers deal, it would be lovely if somebody could shoot me a text with details and if its official[/quote]</P>

like Kase said earlier, if Demeco Ryans only cost a 4th rounder, Rivers better not be more than a 6th rounder....
    I like the idea of this guy though for the assumed cheaper price he would come at. It's too bad injuries have kept him from being a star on that defense in Cinci</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

uffffff http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPbraVljIrc

hines ward levels rivers.

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">BREAKING NEWS: New York Giants have traded a 5th Round Pick to Cincinnati Bengals for Keith Rivers.</span></h6>