Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

I know we're all huge rocky fans here. That's the first thing I thought of.

Each Giants first-round selection since 2004 - one of the most notable NFL drafts in recent memory - started at least 12 games for the Giants last season (all started a minimum of 15 with the exceptions of Jason Pierre-Paul and rookie Prince Amukamara).

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Each Giants first-round selection since 2004 - one of the most notable NFL drafts in recent memory - started at least 12 games for the Giants last season (all started a minimum of 15 with the exceptions of Jason Pierre-Paul and rookie Prince Amukamara).[/quote]</P>

How about how we got Webster, Tuck and Jacobs all in the same draft,consecutive rounds? lol</P>

I mean....arguably the worst pick we've made in the early rounds of the draft since 04 was Sinorice Moss in the 2nd.....unless you consider Aaron Ross a 1st round bust. (I personally dont feel he lived up to first round potential, but he did good for us this poast year.)</P>

best value picks in that time? Obviously Bradshaw (7th Round Compensatory pick), and Deossie was a great pick in retrospec</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Im loving how Reese is going after corners.

I'd also like to point out, that although Reese is the best GM EVER, we REALLY suck at drafting LBs...i mean look at the picks!
    Wilkerson? Kehl? Dillard? Sintim? Adrian Tracey?

Hopefully Jones and jq Williams work out, eh? haha</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Each Giants first-round selection since 2004 - one of the most notable NFL drafts in recent memory - started at least 12 games for the Giants last season (all started a minimum of 15 with the exceptions of Jason Pierre-Paul and rookie Prince Amukamara).[/quote]</P>

How about how we got Webster, Tuck and Jacobs all in the same draft,*consecutive rounds? lol</P>

I mean....arguably the worst pick we've made in the early rounds of the draft since 04 was Sinorice Moss in the 2nd.....unless you consider Aaron Ross a 1st round bust. (I personally dont feel he lived up to first round potential, but he did good for us this poast year.)</P>

best value picks in that time? Obviously Bradshaw (7th Round Compensatory pick), and Deossie was a great pick in retrospec</P>[/quote]Webby, tuck bj trio improved Reese's stats immeasurably. Agree on Ross, 2007 sb great and last yr great. In between not noticeable to me anyways.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

How about how we got Webster, Tuck and Jacobs all in the same draft,consecutive rounds? lol</P>

best value picks in that time? Obviously Bradshaw (7th Round Compensatory pick), and Deossie was a great pick in retrospec</P>

[/quote]Webby, tuck bj trio improved Reese's stats immeasurably. Agree on Ross, 2007 sb great and last yr great. In between not noticeable to me anyways.[/quote]</P>

Those guys were drafted by Ernie.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="JPizzack"]

I'd also like to point out, that although Reese is the best GM EVER, we REALLY suck at drafting LBs...i mean look at the picks!
    Wilkerson? Kehl? Dillard? Sintim? Adrian Tracey?

Hopefully Jones and jq Williams work out, eh? haha</p>[/quote]In our CURRENT scheme LBs are the most interchangeable position we got.

But yea those are some TURRIBLE LB picks. Then again we got Greg Jones and Herzlich at the bottom of the draft while both were considered good LB talents

The way it looks with Rivers n such, I think we're trying to get Boley at MIKE, Kiwi at Sam, and Rivers/JQ Williams at WILL
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

All-Pro

Morning Thee Thread! lets get something going to make this day go by as fast as possible I want the weekend already....

[quote user="DavenIII"]Morning Thee Thread! lets get something going to make this day go by as fast as possible I want the weekend already....
    [/quote]</P>

me too man! Except I have to come in for about 4 hours tmrw...so, i guess it doesn't really count =\
    </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant