Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Draft Day.</p>

I now think we might trade out of the first round.* Just a hunch.</p>

[/quote]for what in return?
    [/quote]</p>

Hopefully another 2nd rounder.* Depends on our board and who's off it.* Man I looked at our roster and we are thin at D line.* The Tolly departure is a problem for us.* Plus the Osi mess.</p>[/quote]I dont like that. Whats the point?
    But I agree about our dline. That situation changed quickly but dont forget about kiwi.
    [/quote]

its impossible to say if u like it or not because u don't know who is goign to be available when we draft
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

jesus christ its dead around here...

go Rangers

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Eli would like us to go offensive in the first round and replace skilled positions we lost. He says you can never have enough offensive lineman. lol.

I think we stay in the first round, no trades and we go BPA like usual. It's worked for us in the past.[/quote]
    yea put if Reese doesn't value anybody thats there as the 31st pick, he could see major value in the 2nd/3rd rounds, so if we could get an extra player that hes high on that its the move to make...

too many possibilities without enough knowledge of whats going to happen. sit back and enjoy the ride tonight...

IM AMPED

[quote user="dezzzR"]My lovely gf just surprised me with yankee tickets this sunday as an early bday present. Were sitting with the bleacher creatures!! ohh yeaaaa! Pretty sure CC will be pitching.

I can hear the cheesy fries calling my name already.
    [/quote]

CC may pitch Sat with the off day today no?

****in Pineda man, i want Jesus back

[quote user="dezzzR"]Uhoh Matt

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{"type":1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{"type":3}">LB Vontaze Burfict's uphill climb now includes a failed drug test at the Combine... He is now expected to go undrafted</span></h6>
    [/quote]

we had an out of the bet, that would be an out

[quote user="patsrule666"]Ok Swaggers get your mock drafts together. Since nobody picked Nick Swisher to hit the first homer in the Red Sox-Yanks series, i will put up the Eli Autographed Card one last time...Most correct picks in first round wins and has bragging rights...No teams, just picks #1 through #32..[/quote]

****!

i'll def be on before the draft to put my picks in

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]My lovely gf just surprised me with yankee tickets this sunday as an early bday present. Were sitting with the bleacher creatures!! ohh yeaaaa! Pretty sure CC will be pitching.

I can hear the cheesy fries calling my name already.
    [/quote]
    <u>
    CC may pitch Sat with the off day today no?</u>

****in Pineda man, i want Jesus back [/quote]I was trying to figure it out because joe was playing with the line up a bit. But I just read today Garcia will start Saturday to give CC an extra days rest.

****ing Pineda indeed. What a waste.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

F'in Osi. I was checking out the interview videos on my giants app the first week of voluntary practices and ALOT of the team was there and amped to be there as the reigning world champs.

Why does Osi have to pull this crap?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Eli would like us to go offensive in the first round and replace skilled positions we lost. He says you can never have enough offensive lineman. lol.

I think we stay in the first round, no trades and we go BPA like usual. It's worked for us in the past.[/quote]
    yea <u>put if Reese doesn't value anybody thats there as the 31st pick, he could see major value in the 2nd/3rd rounds, </u>so if we could get an extra player that hes high on that its the move to make...

too many possibilities without enough knowledge of whats going to happen. sit back and enjoy the ride tonight...<u>

IM AMPED</u>[/quote]Im also amped for the Rangers game.

I dont get that. Why not just pick the 2nd/3rd round talent with the 31st pick if nothings there instead of trading the first round pick for a second.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Eli would like us to go offensive in the first round and replace skilled positions we lost. He says you can never have enough offensive lineman. lol. I think we stay in the first round, no trades and we go BPA like usual. It's worked for us in the past.[/quote] yea <U>put if Reese doesn't value anybody thats there as the 31st pick, he could see major value in the 2nd/3rd rounds, </U>so if we could get an extra player that hes high on that its the move to make... too many possibilities without enough knowledge of whats going to happen. sit back and enjoy the ride tonight...<U> IM AMPED</U>[/quote]Im also amped for the Rangers game.

I dont get that. Why not just pick the 2nd/3rd round talent with the 31st pick if nothings there instead of trading the first round pick for a second.
    [/quote]</P>

I'm not amped about the Ranger game but I will definately be pulling for them. When the draft is on I become a draft zombie.</P>

I can't look away.</P>
    Get well soon 80.