Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]it would be really hard to justify Eli as a HOF QB then[/quote]</p>

not even on the same level, matt....
    Eli in 07 played some of the cleanest football ever. It wasnt flashy or anything, but he was great.
    This year, he just picked defenses apart.
    Eli WON both Superbowls. He has both MVPs to prove it.

Roethlisberger has 2 rings and no SB MVP lol</p>[/quote]But there a lot of people (even Giants fans) that think Tuck should of won the MVP in 07. ****, I know people that think Tuck should of won it this year too (cough matt). However that is a good point about the no mvps for Ben.
    [/quote]

tuck balled the **** out in the superbowl[/quote]He did. I think he deserved it in 07, I thought Eli earned it this year. He dragged this team by the ear all season long.

[quote user="dezzzR"]Eli earned it this year. He dragged this team by the ear all season long.
    [/quote]</P>

strange way of putting it, yet fairly accurate. lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

You never really know if it's clear, but I wanted to get a baseline for future follow ups. An older relative died of colon cancer. Early detection is key. It's very beatable when caught early.

I had 3 polyps...all checked out good.

My endoscopy is what I was more concerned of because I have acid reflux for 10 years now. They found a polyp in my stomach also, doc called it gastritis and mild gerd. No ulcers, or piloris bacteria.

The anasthesia doc comes in after the procedure and told me that I was trying to assist the doctor. I didn't know what he was talkiing about. They put you under, but not like for surgery, so I guess it's a mild sedative. Evidently it was not enough for LT. The drug doc told me I'm not a cheap date and he had to give me alot of extra stuff. lol.

Then he say's , that's pretty odd for someone who does not drink. haha. If he only knew what I did when I was younger?

All-Pro

[quote user="lttaylor56"]You never really know if it's clear, but I wanted to get a baseline for future follow ups. An older relative died of colon cancer. Early detection is key. It's very beatable when caught early. I had 3 polyps...all checked out good. My endoscopy is what I was more concerned of because I have acid reflux for 10 years now. They found a polyp in my stomach also, doc called it gastritis and mild gerd. No ulcers, or piloris bacteria. The anasthesia doc comes in after the procedure and told me that I was trying to assist the doctor. I didn't know what he was talkiing about. They put you under, but not like for surgery, so I guess it's a mild sedative. Evidently it was not enough for LT. The drug doc told me I'm not a cheap date and he had to give me alot of extra stuff. lol. Then he say's , that's pretty odd for someone who does not drink. haha. If he only knew what I did when I was younger?[/quote]</P>

wow.. glad all is well man..they did both at once ? I had three polyps the first time atage 50 at 55 I was clean..I had a Bronchoscopy when I was 54, they went into my right lung to get apiece of a spot I had in there...It took a day or two for all the Novocaine two ware off when it did it felt like someone had kicked the **** out of me ....stressful time for ya LT glad all is well !</P>

Does anyone have any idea about what game we might be going to? (Matt?).</P>

My daughter might be available to go with me and I would like to make some arrangements.</P>

</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"]

My daughter might be available to go with me and I would like to make some arrangements.</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Some said Skins game, or Pittsburgh?</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Does anyone have any idea about what game we might be going to? (Matt?).</p>

My daughter might be available to go with me and I would like to make some arrangements.</p>

</p>[/quote]

We were talking about this a while back, I had picked a couple games but Matt said he wanted the game to coincide with his wedding plans so we are waiting on him.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

</P>

[/quote]

We were talking about this a while back, I had picked a couple games but Matt said he wanted the game to coincide with his wedding plans so we are waiting on him.
    [/quote]</P>

oh yea....that too =O</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

trade rumors for kevin youk

[quote user="dezzzR"]trade rumors for kevin youk
    [/quote]</P>

yea hes become a liability. if he DOES get traded, my value for Will Middlebrooks just shot up. picked him up in fantasy. he's been raking for me the past week</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant