Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]I've so not been paying attention recently I thought they did the ring ceremony and the president meeting all in one swoop, so I said he skipped it for political beliefs to get a rise out of people....but that doesn't make any sense...so I edited to a meeting with a girl and #2 hopefully no one saw the original lol.
    [/quote]</P>

That's why I dont post in TAGF....people just fly through ****, and dont read.
    I posted twice in that thread, and nobody reads it, so who cares. lol
    I'm not sure why MH calls me out on that....nobody else cares to read it, so i can just argue with him here, i dont even need to leave the confines of this thread haha</P>

[/quote]</P>

Because its fun.</P>

[/quote]</P>

ehhh....TAGF is such a mess of **** sometimes that it hurts my head to read. I rather read a handful of normal people's posts and points,instead of500 ruh-tards posting...</P>

[/quote]</P>

You're nuts.</P>

TAGF is like Disneyland to me.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"]You're nuts.

TAGF is like Disneyland to me.</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol thats an interesting description.
    i read now and again...but i dont typically post there because i dont want to be brought down to their level lol.

</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]I've so not been paying attention recently I thought they did the ring ceremony and the president meeting all in one swoop, so I said he skipped it for political beliefs to get a rise out of people....but that doesn't make any sense...so I edited to a meeting with a girl and #2 hopefully no one saw the original lol.
    [/quote]</P>

I'm not sure why MH calls me out on that....nobody else cares to read it, so i can just argue with him here, i dont even need to leave the confines of this thread haha</P>

[/quote]</P>

Because its fun.</P>[/quote]yeah sometimes it is but the osiargument is ****ing old its like a record that can't get bya scrach....the thread started out about him not showing up to get his ring and turned into the same old same old ....to each his own but some new material would be nice

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Because its fun.</P>

[/quote]</P>

ehhh....TAGF is such a mess of **** sometimes that it hurts my head to read. I rather read a handful of normal people's posts and points,instead of500 ruh-tards posting...</P>[/quote] osi for welker thread ....not sure how that even comes to mind.... I got one Osi for clam chowder and lobster

[quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Because its fun.</P>

[/quote]</P>

ehhh....TAGF is such a mess of **** sometimes that it hurts my head to read. I rather read a handful of normal people's posts and points,instead of500 ruh-tards posting...</P>

[/quote] osi for welker thread ....not sure how that even comes to mind.... I got one Osi for clam chowder and lobster[/quote]</P>

yea but WHO gets the Lobster dinner?? cuz i mean....i want some of that if we're losing him. Though I'd settle for my own super bowl ring I suppose </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

If the Heat lose this series, ESPN might blow up.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

What are the chances brees asks the saints to be traded?

[quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

I'm not sure why MH calls me out on that....nobody else cares to read it, so i can just argue with him here, i dont even need to leave the confines of this thread haha</p>

[/quote]</p>

Because its fun.</p>

[/quote]</p>

ehhh....TAGF is such a mess of **** sometimes that it hurts my head to read. I rather read a handful of normal people's posts and points,instead of500 ruh-tards posting...</p>[/quote] osi for welker thread ....not sure how that even comes to mind.... I got one Osi for clam chowder and lobster[/quote]Wes Welker? Im pretty sure the pats just resigned him.

[quote user="dezzzR"]What are the chances brees asks the saints to be traded?
    [/quote]</P>

.00001%
    Don't be ridiculous.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]What are the chances brees asks the saints to be traded?
    [/quote]</p>

.00001%
    Don't be ridiculous.</p>[/quote]Think a little higher than that. He should want to get out of that place. To much bs going on at once.