Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="JPizzack"]Hope everyone had a good weekend.[/quote]</P>

Wedding in our gazebo on Saturday. My step daughter was beautiful and old Morehead sang a song I wrote for the occasion. Should be pics out there somewhere.</P>

Morehead was very handsome in his tux (I definately showed up the groom)</P>

85 people in my yard. Glad its over though. Also my daughter and her husband flew up for the wedding from the U.K. and got to spend the weekend with them which was awesome.</P>

[/quote]Awesome, glad to hear it went well! Hmm, Moorehead in a Tux, I'm picturing someone in my head? Did you drink Dos Equis? [/quote]</P>

I had to apologize to my step daughter for looking better than the groom.</P>

Being good looking can be such a burden sometimes.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...yiora-contract

mind ya business tuuuck!!!

"Umenyiora, unhappy with his current contract since early human history, " lol

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]ohhh right. you tried that link i gave you about checking the hardware? yea, unfortunately gfx cards and memory are the most common reasons new games wont play.[/quote]

Apples fault...

Noooo you never want to upgrade...just buy the new product.

90% of people using technology today can barely explain what a hard drive is, let alone ram and graphics cards.
    [/quote]</P>

correct.
    and also the sad truth that part replacement isn't the cheapest option anymore. Desktop computers are sometimes throwaway replaceable products.
    in 2002 i built my first computer by myself. had awesome, mostly top of the line parts, and it was SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper than a prebuilt with identical specs. Nowadays, it's completely the opposite. lol</P>[/quote]So True. My desktop is a discontinued hp I grabbed at walmart for $299. OS is windows 7. I have a good portable hard drive that I back mine and other family member important stuff to. If the machines die, it's come down to replace them and reload old important data.

Most of the time, once your machine is over 2 yrs old, it makes better sense to replace the whole pc rather than updgrade parts.

I upgraded our router on Friday. I got the cisco/linksys( I must of missed that merger?) EA 4500 app enable n-900 dual band w gigabit and usb. It's great for son/daughter macbook pros and ipad because they run on the 5g network(super fast). The iphone 4's, pcs, security sys, and most everything else runs on the 2.4ghz .

HOWEVER: I still cannot get a full strength wireless signal on floor 3 (Our bedroom) of house. Router is on level 1.

Signal is better than it was, my old router was constantly cutting my signal out=p frustrating.

and...I am suppossed to have seamless streaming video which I don't have. Video has to buffer and then play every 4 min or so.

The router is an improvment over previous tech. , but not perfect. I am going to prob run a cat 5 cable up to bedroom in the future.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Wedding in our gazebo on Saturday.* My step daughter was beautiful and old Morehead sang a song I wrote for the occasion.* Should be pics out there somewhere.</P>

85 people in my yard.* Glad its over though.* Also my daughter and her husband flew up for the wedding from the U.K. and got to spend the weekend with them which was awesome.</P>

[/quote]Awesome, glad to hear it went well! Hmm, Moorehead in a Tux, I'm picturing someone in my head? Did you drink Dos Equis? [/quote]</P>

Being good looking can be such a burden sometimes.</P>[/quote]How's the stash these days? I just saw Tom Selleck was in a new series that just ended last week. Did you watch it? I missed it entirely.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Wedding in our gazebo on Saturday. My step daughter was beautiful and old Morehead sang a song I wrote for the occasion. Should be pics out there somewhere.</P>

85 people in my yard. Glad its over though. Also my daughter and her husband flew up for the wedding from the U.K. and got to spend the weekend with them which was awesome.</P>

[/quote]How's the stash these days? I just saw Tom Selleck was in a new series that just ended last week. Did you watch it? I missed it entirely.[/quote]</P>

Stache and goat looking good.</P>

This stuff helps.</P>

</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...yiora-contract

mind ya business tuuuck!!!

"Umenyiora, unhappy with his current contract since early human history, " lol
    [/quote]Osi's a piece of work, but that son of a gun finally does get on the field, he's been able to perform for us. Tuck just likes how Osi's presence creates more chaos for o-lines and give Justin more chances to make plays.

How close do you live to where that 21 yr old drove her convertible benz straight thru the 96 yr old woman's house in the island on Monday?

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]This new hat company really has a poor selection of hats. Wtf-I thought jp said theyve been around a while?[/quote] i disagree I had the draft day hat before lids even had it they fit great and are MUCH better than Reebok. They will get better and better[/quote]Speaking of hat's. I am amazed at how long NYG superbowl gear is holding it's pricetag since the superbowl. It's going to be 4 month's in a few days. I saw the superbowl hat on ebay a few day's ago(one of the few only items that have dropped in price) for 19.99. I hope your right about the new hat co.[/quote]</P>

Yea i still have not purchased anything....im holding out!! lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Wedding in our gazebo on Saturday.* My step daughter was beautiful and old Morehead sang a song I wrote for the occasion.* Should be pics out there somewhere.</P>

85 people in my yard.* Glad its over though.* Also my daughter and her husband flew up for the wedding from the U.K. and got to spend the weekend with them which was awesome.</P>

[/quote]How's the stash these days? I just saw Tom Selleck was in a new series that just ended last week. Did you watch it? I missed it entirely.[/quote]</P>

Stache and goat looking good.</P>

This stuff helps.</P>

</P>[/quote]LOL-A vital necessity, especially when your in the sun this summer. That guy on box looks alot like MH? Are you moonlighting as a model?

All-Pro

LT you might need to centralize your router, depending on where your users/PC's are located if your router is say on the 1st floor and you have a PC on the 3rd floor and opposing sides of the house for example your signal might cut out, you can centralize it for better performance think of the coverage as a sphere centered on the router, of course you could buy a better router too if you want.

personally at home I have a wireless router but I don't care much about it's placement I'm only 2 floors but also I hard wire ever PC anyhow because you just get better performance that way.

I would choose to go gray if given the option.
    Instead im blessed with thin hair, and will likely have a nice receding hair soon =(</P>

going gray would be a blessing.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant