Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

I have to agree JP, I;m going to catch up on demand for the game of thrones episodes I missed. Some of those episodes are off the hook insane.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="byron"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1,"tn":"K"}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>Mayor Bloomberg in NYC is proposing a BAN on all sugary beverages like soda and big gulps over 16-ounces. </SPAN></H6>

</P>

</P>

I will then buy 2 large fries and cokes.
    </P>

[/quote]

the government should not decide what I can and can't eat...If I want to be a fat slob then that's my choice....I should have to deal with the consequences myself.

The government would choose to deny the public free choice rather then let the public deal with the consequences of their own poor choices...

that is a terrible mind set.
    [/quote]
    Skinny peoples insurance goes up because of fat people. You should watch the documentaries they are doing on HBO, it's mind blowing. Insurance companies are going to start raising premiums and cost for people who are considered obese. I love the idea.
    [/quote]</P>

I think some maybe all life insurance companies charge different rates if they know you smoke.....Take this for what its worth I wish I had taken care of myself far better than I did.. My life will be shortened considerable because of my bad habits...I'm just saying guys I'm not trying to create any drama here I'm ok...but one day you will wake up and be near 60...You all have the choice right now to look like me or look like Mh... easy choice I should think Forget about what the gov is doing and listen to me ...take care of yourselves,eat right, exercise, quit ****ing smoking...you won't regret it !I've been right where you are right now said the same sort of ****......stop, look, and listen!!its for your goddam good!......I'll stop preaching now</P>

with love</P>

B !</P>

deductions for this 10 points</P>

</P>

I don't use no paint jk mh</P>

[/quote]Yes, Young fellas. Listen up. B speaks from experience and the truth....except the part regarding MH lol.[/quote]</P>

Well my worst habits were picking the wrong women (yes that's plural) to marry. Took me 3 shots to get it right.</P>

And Byron....don't kid yourself, you're a handsome devil.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

sick sig pizzle. magical. lol

[quote user="dezzzR"]sick sig pizzle. magical. lol
    [/quote]</P>

thanks! I had that photo just sitting saved on my desktop at home...forgot about it. So last night i shrunk and cropped it...came out pretty good.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Sig does look good.

I just watch video of Eli from ota the other day. He's just awesome. I have a man crush on our QB!

Re Hixon: said he's coming out of his breaks good, he's passing guy's on the field and can still be used in many diff ways. Eli said Hixon is the same guy he used to be.

He said that Barden is doing notably well in practice with good knowledge of playbook.

I do all the ordering for my branch, and there are about 5-56 different vendors we order from. Everything from Staples for office supplies, custom vendors for our pre-printed brochures and such.....cleaning supplies, kitchen supplies (cups and stuff)....
    People put the most ridiculous things down to order...lol. People keep asking me to order them coffee creamer. And im like we have a case and a half of the mini creamers!
    "I dont like that kind"
    Well tough ****! wtf do you think this is....if you think it's a restaurant, bring your own stuff and server yourself!! lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...tm_term=%23nyg

awwwwh yeaaaaaa. sucks the jets and dallas game arent on that. those were both huge.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]anyone see the HAtfield vs McCoys?? herd its pretty good
    [/quote]

saw the first two and dvr'd the third

i love it actually....

Costner looks exactly like he did in tin cup. Its like he hasn't aged

very mooreheadish[/quote]were you able to get blondie to watch it? I turned it on like 10 mins into the first episode and all I hear is "ABSOLUTELY NOT!" ughhhh!!!!
    [/quote]

yea and she hates movies from that time period

i got the pants on my legs - we watch what i watch lol
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/yanke...EbugIxnBDhxRGK

hmm..
    [/quote]

there seems to be a new trend going on recently with not letting umps/refs get away with **** like this. I've been hearing the phrase "hold them accountable" alot.

I like it. Hold their feet to the fire.

These guys need to get off their highhorses

[quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...2yUhfHvwI31WzH[/quote]

who cares