Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="DavenIII"]A small step forward in what will be an incredibly long journey back to normal.

It's kind of impressive if you look at it objectively, how far left the liberal's have pushed this country and society as a whole, and how quickly they've done it, the "middle" is considered right wing at the moment, it's crazy.

step by step we have to get back to the middle though if we are to start heading in the right direction for the country again.
    [/quote]

not going there today with u two mutts cuz i don't have time

but Mitt Romney is the other option.

Republicans blew it, its Obama for another 4 whether u like it or not.

and quite frankly better off
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="DavenIII"]A small step forward in what will be an incredibly long journey back to normal.

It's kind of impressive if you look at it objectively, how far left the liberal's have pushed this country and society as a whole, and how quickly they've done it, the "middle" is considered right wing at the moment, it's crazy.

step by step we have to get back to the middle though if we are to start heading in the right direction for the country again.
    [/quote]

Republicans blew it, its Obama for another 4 whether u like it or not.

and quite frankly better off

I found a pitcher I think the Yankees should pursue should he become available....

James McDonald from Pittsburgh. He's having a great year, and the Pirates always dump their players who are going to be looking for more money.
    Actually, he was good last year too, he just plays on the Pirates. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

I'm a bit biased I suppose because I've been pirating for as long as I can remember.....</P>

and dont preach to me....i buy music for bands i love</P>

[/quote] minus linkin park, theres no band i love making current music Korn's new **** i can respect trying to evolve in a way, but its not for me[/quote]</P>

the dubstep album?</P>

its unique....only a few songs off that I liked. but youre right....its not for me either.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]A small step forward in what will be an incredibly long journey back to normal.

[/quote]

<u>Republicans blew it</u>, its Obama for another 4 whether u like it or not.

and quite frankly better off[/quote]How? Most polls show theyre extremely close, many even have Romney ahead of Obama. No president has ever won a re-election with an approval rating as low as Obamas. Majority of Wisconsin voted for Obama last presidential election and voted for Kerry before that. A key swing state is now leaning to the right

[quote user="JPizzack"]I found a pitcher I think the Yankees should pursue should he become available....

James McDonald from Pittsburgh. He's having a great year, and the Pirates always dump their players who are going to be looking for more money.
    Actually, he was good last year too, he just plays on the Pirates. lol[/quote]

id love to go after Dempster

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]A small step forward in what will be an incredibly long journey back to normal.

[/quote]

<u>Republicans blew it</u>, its Obama for another 4 whether u like it or not.

and quite frankly better off[/quote]How? Most polls show theyre extremely close, many even have Romney ahead of Obama. No president has ever won a re-election with an approval rating as low as Obamas. Majority of Wisconsin* voted for Obama last presidential election and voted for Kerry before that. A key swing state is now leaning to the right
    [/quote]

i got $$$ on it

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

I'm a bit biased I suppose because I've been pirating for as long as I can remember.....</P>

and dont preach to me....i buy music for bands i love</P>

[/quote] minus linkin park, theres no band i love making current music Korn's new **** i can respect trying to evolve in a way, but its not for me[/quote]</P>

the dubstep album?</P>

its unique....only a few songs off that I liked. but youre right....its not for me either.</P>[/quote]

yea i saw them twice in like the past 2 years

saw them at Starland in jersey, one of the best shows i've ever seen

then i caught them in the city in like January and the first half of the show was that techno **** whatever its called

i almost left

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

I'm a bit biased I suppose because I've been pirating for as long as I can remember.....</p>

and dont preach to me....i buy music for bands i love</p>

[/quote] minus linkin park, theres no band i love making current music Korn's new **** i can respect trying to evolve in a way, but its not for me[/quote]</p>

the dubstep album?</p>

its unique....only a few songs off that I liked. but youre right....its not for me either.</p>[/quote]

yea i saw them twice in like the past 2 years

saw them at Starland in jersey, one of the best shows i've ever seen

then i caught them in the city in like January and the first half of the show was that techno **** whatever its called

i almost left[/quote]I do like that song thats on madden, think its called get up. But I despise techno

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1,&quot;tn&quot;:&quot;K&quo t;}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Coach Coughlin has signed a new contract extension through the 2014 season</span></h6>

</p>

Beautiful
    </p>