Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

sorry about the size of this picture....but it has to be posted </P>

</P>[/quote]Them there's the making for a new pizzelback sig.

[quote user="Morehead State"]Anyone ever hear of the band "Animals As Leaders"?[/quote]Nope

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]So I'm at the Yankees game last night, and they shut down the beer carts in the bleachers a bit early it seemed, so we decided to walk to the mezzanine because tehy sell later. So i grab a beer, and we walk around behind the press boxes to find a good standing area. And as we're behind the press entrances, a small entourage of ushers, and a few cops are walking toward us....between them.....Victor CRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZ!!!!
    He was doing a little interview thing. I dont know if it was on tv, but it was on the jumbotron. Was pretty cool. He was a few feet from me.
    The stadium went pretty nuts for that. They were all doing the chant lol[/quote]Well last night was a pretty fast game. Think it was over by 930-940
    [/quote]Pizz def saw a great one last night.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]Anyone ever hear of the band "Animals As Leaders"?[/quote]Nope[/quote]</P>

Can't say I'm familiar either, MH</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]its summer time, u should be stocking up wiht Summer Ale[/quote]</p>

you drink Sam? **** that noise....</p>

</p>[/quote]I drank summer ale once. Its really good, but I got a hangover from hell the next day and my puke tasted nasty so i havnt tried it since.
    [/quote]

<u>there's no other reason? </u>because that doesn't make sense, if you normally drink say miller lite or coors or bud then sam should actually lessen the hangover you get if anything....(<u>and puke generally tastes nasty </u>:P)

if you hate Hangovers drink something that's Nitrogen brewed, they won't give you hang overs (Guinness or Boddingtons for example)
    [/quote]yea not really. Well I did drink alot of it. Im weird with hangover though. One night I can drink like a fish, the next I can have like 5-6 and feel queezy in the morning.

lol obviosly, but there was something about the taste when it came back up that i didnt enjoy.

All-Pro

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]its summer time, u should be stocking up wiht Summer Ale[/quote]</p>

</p>[/quote]I drank summer ale once. Its really good, but I got a hangover from hell the next day and my puke tasted nasty so i havnt tried it since.
    [/quote]

there's no other reason? because that doesn't make sense, if you normally drink say miller lite or coors or bud then sam should actually lessen the hangover you get if anything....(and puke generally tastes nasty :P)

if you hate Hangovers drink something that's Nitrogen brewed, they won't give you hang overs (Guinness or Boddingtons for example)
    [/quote]Sister in law and her husband brough over some Adams summer ale for mem day. I started drinking one and I was like argghhh, this **** sucks, by the time I finished the bottle, I had my hands on another one. It's an acquired taste. However, I don't think I would drink a lot of them.[/quote]

Yeah most drinkers are used to piss water (like Bud Light/Coors etc etc) those beers are like 98% water...so they taste "crisp" or "fresh" but what that really means is they don't taste like anything....it's pretty much like taking tap water and then spiking it with alcohol, so when you drink something like Summer Ale which has an actual taste (Although for summer ale it's just barely :P) it throws you off it's not expected.

Beyond that when you have real beers you generally do drink less of them....they have more calories and more alcohol per servers so that's natural.

All-Pro

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]

<u>there's no other reason? </u>because that doesn't make sense, if you normally drink say miller lite or coors or bud then sam should actually lessen the hangover you get if anything....(<u>and puke generally tastes nasty </u>:P)

[/quote]yea not really. Well I did drink alot of it. Im weird with hangover though. One night I can drink like a fish, the next I can have like 5-6 and feel queezy in the morning.

lol obviosly, but there was something about the taste when it came back up that i didnt enjoy.
    [/quote]

sounds like your eating habits more then your drinking habits, make sure you eat a bunch of carbs if you plan on drinking a lot.

Whats with all these rappers and athletes wearing these stupid nerd glasses and skin tight pants lately???

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]Anyone ever hear of the band "Animals As Leaders"?[/quote]Nope[/quote]</P>

Can't say I'm familiar either, MH</P>

[/quote]</P>

Well they are a metal/j*** fusion kind of band. All instrumental. Very unique. Just finished a European tour. I guess they have a huge following all over the world.</P>

The only reason I asked is because my friends son is their drummer. Just got the gig in the winter in time for that tour. I watched some of their stuff on YT and I can't believe how good a drummer this kid is.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="dezzzR"]Whats with all these rappers and athletes wearing these stupid nerd glasses and skin tight pants lately???
    [/quote]</P>

trends and styles change? lol, so?

Would you prefer them to wear baggy jeans for another 20 years? that style was old 15 years ago</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant