Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]Dezz, do you have PS3?[/quote]yea i mostly use xbox though
    [/quote]</p>

I just hooked up my new one last night. Got it for $150(figured I wanted a bluray player, and for that price, why not)
    I just have nothing for it yet lol.</p>[/quote]yea i watch netflix and movies on it. even buying movies from the playstation store, the picture just looks sharper

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1,&quot;tn&quot;:&quot;K&quo t;}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Hakeem Nicks just walked through locker room without a boot or any visible support on his foot. - Tom Rock</span></h6>

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1,&quot;tn&quot;:&quot;K&quo t;}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Chris Canty told reporters today that he expects Jason Pierre-Paul to be better this season. JPP said that's his goal.</span></h6>

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1,"tn":"K"}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>Coughlin says Martellus Bennett 50/50 to do some work the next few days. <U>Also says Travis Beckum's return this season seems reasonable.</U> - From Mike Garafolo</SPAN></H6>

</P>

</P>

lmao.
    </P>

[/quote]</P>

Why is this funny?</P>

[/quote]cause matt despises beckum
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

hes pretty good</P>

</P>

if u like those receiving tight ends who can't block and average under 9 receptions a year</P>
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]Dezz, do you have PS3?[/quote]yea i mostly use xbox though
    [/quote]</P>

I just hooked up my new one last night. Got it for $150(figured I wanted a bluray player, and for that price, why not)
    I just have nothing for it yet lol.</P>

[/quote]yea i watch netflix and movies on it. even buying movies from the playstation store, the picture just looks sharper
    [/quote]</P>

Yea i might start downloading bluray rips instead of dvd rips (assuming i have the disk space)</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]cause matt despises beckum
    [/quote]

</P>

hes pretty good</P>

</P>

if u like those receiving tight ends who can't block and average under 9 receptions a year</P>

[/quote]</P>

i lol'd</P>

whatever though, right matt? That was a good Green Bay game we went to!! lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"]
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1,"tn":"K"}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>Chris Canty told reporters today that he expects Jason Pierre-Paul to be better this season. JPP said that's his goal.</SPAN></H6>

[/quote]</P>

QBs wake up in the middle of the night, sweating from night terrors, saying JPPs name in fear that he could be behind them at any moment</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1,&quot;tn&quot;:&quot;K&quo t;}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Coughlin says Martellus Bennett 50/50 to do some work the next few days. <u>Also says Travis Beckum's return this season seems reasonable.</u> - From Mike Garafolo</span></h6>

</p>

</p>

lmao.
    </p>

[/quote]</p>

Why is this funny?</p>

[/quote]cause matt despises beckum
    [/quote]</p>

</p>

<u>hes pretty good</u></p>

</p>

if u like those receiving tight ends who can't block and average under 9 receptions a year</p>[/quote]coaches seem to think so. give him time to shine. you witnessed what hes capable of with your own two eyes

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1,&quot;tn&quot;:&quot;K&quo t;}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Chris Canty told reporters today that he expects Jason Pierre-Paul to be better this season. JPP said that's his goal.</span></h6>

[/quote]</p>

QBs wake up in the middle of the night, sweating from night terrors, saying JPPs name in fear that he could be behind them at any moment</p>[/quote]You see that clip of him after the nfc champoinship going crazy. " I LOVE YOU GUYS, I LOVE THE GIANTS, I LOVE MY TEAM, (looks at camera)Thank you Giants for drafting me...." lol

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1,&quot;tn&quot;:&quot;K&quo t;}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">LB
    Keith Rivers said if he returns to form "its beyond a steal" for the
    Giants. "Its armed robbery" he said. - From Paul Schwartz</span></h6>