Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1,"tn":"K"}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>Chris Canty told reporters today that he expects Jason Pierre-Paul to be better this season. JPP said that's his goal.</SPAN></H6>

[/quote]</P>

QBs wake up in the middle of the night, sweating from night terrors, saying JPPs name in fear that he could be behind them at any moment</P>

[/quote]</P>

Don't forget that defensive coordinators do the same thing in fear of Travis Beckum.</P>

Hahahaha!!!</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1,&quot;tn&quot;:&quot;K&quo t;}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Chris Canty told reporters today that he expects Jason Pierre-Paul to be better this season. JPP said that's his goal.</span></h6>

[/quote]</p>

QBs wake up in the middle of the night, sweating from night terrors, saying JPPs name in fear that he could be behind them at any moment</p>

[/quote]</p>

Don't forget that defensive coordinators do the same thing in fear of Travis Beckum.</p>

Hahahaha!!!</p>[/quote]You Beckum haters need to wake up.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeFr4YQ9tzA

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1,&quot;tn&quot;:&quot;K&quo t;}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Prince
    Amukamara not yet "full full" go, but getting there. "I don't feel
    physically or mentally held back. It's just being cautious."</span></h6>

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1,"tn":"K"}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>Chris Canty told reporters today that he expects Jason Pierre-Paul to be better this season. JPP said that's his goal.</SPAN></H6>

[/quote]</P>

QBs wake up in the middle of the night, sweating from night terrors, saying JPPs name in fear that he could be behind them at any moment</P>

[/quote]</P>

Don't forget that defensive coordinators do the same thing in fear of Travis Beckum.</P>

Hahahaha!!!</P>

[/quote]You Beckum haters need to wake up.
    [/quote]</P>

I cant view what you posted, while at work....but I assume it's totally irellevant to any argument</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Arod ties Lou for grandslams.

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1,&quot;tn&quot;:&quot;K&quo t;}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Chris Canty told reporters today that he expects Jason Pierre-Paul to be better this season. JPP said that's his goal.</span></h6>

[/quote]</p>

QBs wake up in the middle of the night, sweating from night terrors, saying JPPs name in fear that he could be behind them at any moment</p>

[/quote]</p>

Don't forget that defensive coordinators do the same thing in fear of Travis Beckum.</p>

Hahahaha!!!</p>

[/quote]You Beckum haters need to wake up.
    [/quote]</p>

I cant view what you posted, while at work....but I assume it's totally irellevant to any argument</p>[/quote]In the eyes of haters.

[quote user="dezzzR"]In the eyes of haters.
    [/quote]</P>

I dont know why it would make someone a hater to know that he's not used in our offense. It's fairly obvious.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

I dont know why it would make someone a hater to know that he's not used in our offense. It's fairly obvious.</p>[/quote]Well the Pats just snagged Ballard. You never know. Granted he may not be that great at blocking, but hes a VERSATILE receiver. The better question to ask is, WHO ELSE?

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

I dont know why it would make someone a hater to know that he's not used in our offense. It's fairly obvious.</P>

[/quote]Well the Pats just snagged Ballard. You never know. Granted he may not be that great at blocking, but hes a VERSATILE receiver. The better question to ask is, WHO ELSE?
    [/quote]</P>

man, even Bear Pascoe had a better season than Beckum,...and he spent time at FB, lol....

Beckum isn't that good, dude.....he's got a high ceiling....but his floor is low also, and clearly the coaching staff thinks he isnt needed.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant