Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

god bless america....</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Of course Morehead called it. Even though Vegas odds were 80/20 for an overturn.</P>

Its funny that the court found the mandate unconstitutional under the Commerce clause, which the administration was arguing. they ruled that the only way it can be constitutional was if you call it a tax. Of course if the Dem's had called it a tax, it would never have passed.</P>

So who wins? Beaurocrats certainly. Who loses? People like Matt who will be forced to buy health insurance even ifthey arelaid off and can't afford it. If he refuses he is charged a penalty. If he refuses to pay that, he goes to jail.</P>

Yes...Its a great day to be an American. Matt's in jail.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[]

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]OK...well moving on, now that the supreme court made it's mistake the next thing is a vote to repel, I believe July 11th is when they will vote on it?

I don't care if it takes another 100 years, the republican party's number 1 priority must from now until eternity be to repel this, I don't want them to join a single discussion, I don't want them to take part in one vote about anything other then this repel.

that's my view.
    [/quote]</p>

Should they hold the vote today to charge Eric Holder with Contempt of Congress?</p>[/quote]

Honestly no, I feel like acting like a child now, I want them to just leave the house, go on vacation like the Dem's did...just refuse to even go to work until they over turn this Obamacare abomination.

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

god bless america....</p>

</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

Of course Morehead called it. Even though Vegas odds were 80/20 for an overturn.</p>

Its funny that the court found the mandate unconstitutional under the Commerce clause, which the administration was arguing. they ruled that the only way it can be constitutional was if you call it a tax. Of course if the Dem's had called it a tax, it would never have passed.</p>

So who wins? Beaurocrats certainly. Who loses? People like Matt who will be forced to buy health insurance even ifthey arelaid off and can't afford it. If he refuses he is charged a penalty. If he refuses to pay that, he goes to jail.</p>

Yes...Its a great day to be an American. Matt's in jail.</p>[/quote]

that's the most frustrating part, people like Matt and Lando and the most zealous supporters of this bill are the ones who will be HURT the most by it, they simply don't understand it, they need the issue simplified for them so they understand that it's bad for THEM then they would change their minds....well it might be too late now, now they will find out themselves in 4ish years....

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

god bless america....</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Of course Morehead called it. Even though Vegas odds were 80/20 for an overturn.</P>

Its funny that the court found the mandate unconstitutional under the Commerce clause, which the administration was arguing. they ruled that the only way it can be constitutional was if you call it a tax. Of course if the Dem's had called it a tax, it would never have passed.</P>

So who wins? Beaurocrats certainly. Who loses? People like Matt who will be forced to buy health insurance even ifthey arelaid off and can't afford it. If he refuses he is charged a penalty. If he refuses to pay that, he goes to jail.</P>

Yes...Its a great day to be an American. Matt's in jail.</P>

[/quote]

that's the most frustrating part, people like Matt and Lando and the most zealous supporters of this bill are the ones who will be HURT the most by it, they simply don't understand it, they need the issue simplified for them so they understand that it's bad for THEM then they would change their minds....well it might be too late now, now they will find out themselves in 4ish years....
    [/quote]</P>

Don't bring Lando into this.</P>

And yes, this represents the largest tax increase to the middle class in the history of the country.</P>

Funny thing is that the only ones hurt ARE the middle class. The rich have their healthcare and the poor have Medicaid. This hurt guys exactly like Matt. Guys who are young and don't want to pay huge healthcare insurance costs because they are healthy. Now they will be forced at the point of a gun to do so. Thats choice has now been taken away by the affirmation of the mandate.</P>

Matt's demographic is the exact group that will be hurt the most. Its ironic.</P>

But thats not the point. he thinks its a competition and not about public policy and good law. Its some kind of "stick it to the GOP" thing. The ones really hurt are guys like Matt.</P>

A young healthy person should have the right to say, "I don't want to pay for health insurance". For some reason, Matt is celebrating that right being taken away.</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"]A young healthy person should have the right to say, "I don't want to pay for health insurance". For some reason, Matt is celebrating that right being taken away.[/quote]

Exactly, that's why I don't understand.

it's like I have 10 bucks in my wallet and he has 10 bucks in his, because he disagrees with me, because he's angry at me, he pays someone 10 dollars to steal 1 dollar from me.

He's applauding the government for stealing his money...he's applauding the government for punishing him when he didn't do anything wrong....it doesn't make sense!

All-Pro

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]A young healthy person should have the right to say, "I don't want to pay for health insurance". For some reason, Matt is celebrating that right being taken away.[/quote]

Exactly, that's why I don't understand.

it's like I have 10 bucks in my wallet and he has 10 bucks in his, because he disagrees with me, because he's angry at me, he pays someone 10 dollars to steal 1 dollar from me.

He's applauding the government for stealing his money...he's applauding the government for punishing him when he didn't do anything wrong....it doesn't make sense!
    [/quote] I don't even knowwhat to say Daven we lostsome of ourfreedom today...whats next....****ing crazy what these politicians are doing.... both sides

I feel like I was just punched in the stomach....

This is what I found regarding Medicare clients:

Medicaid :

ObamaCare expands Medicaid (medical care for the poor) to everyone (under the Medicare age of 65) who has income less than 133% the federal poverty level. States must pay this enormous new burden, but federal government promises to reimburse costs of newly eligible patients under this program from 2014 to 2016.

....So now, I'm going to pay more so that those who choose not to work and collect foodstamps can have health insurance?

Will Doctors be mandated to accept Medicare? If not, it doesn't make sense.

Is it fair to force a Doctor who excelled in their field(The good Doctors) to accept less than what they used to receive as payment for their medical services?

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I feel like I was just punched in the stomach.... This is what I found regarding Medicare clients: Medicaid : ObamaCare expands Medicaid (medical care for the poor) to everyone (under the Medicare age of 65) who has income less than 133% the federal poverty level. States must pay this enormous new burden, but federal government promises to reimburse costs of newly eligible patients under this program from 2014 to 2016. ....So now, I'm going to pay more so that those who choose not to work and collect foodstamps can have health insurance? Will Doctors be mandated to accept Medicare? If not, it doesn't make sense. Is it fair to force a Doctor who excelled in their field(The good Doctors) to accept less than what they used to receive as payment for their medical services?[/quote]</P>

And they will have better health care than what you pay your hard earned money for.</P>

Can you say..."Greece"?</P>