Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="patsrule666"]What up Shwaggs??? We Doing Flex or what?? Add a Gem Mint Eli Manning Card to the bag of goods..Oh and a autographed card of sme bum named Amukamukamaka...lol.[/quote]</P>

lol whats up dude. sounds like some good ****!
    im waiting to hear from these guys if they want me back in the league / need me to fill a spot.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="patsrule666"]What up Shwaggs??? We Doing Flex or what?? Add a Gem Mint Eli Manning Card to the bag of goods..Oh and a autographed card of sme bum named Amukamukamaka...lol.[/quote]</P>

im waiting to hear from these guys if they want me back in the league / need me to fill a spot.</P>[/quote]
    Another pidgeon.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

im waiting to hear from these guys if they want me back in the league / need me to fill a spot.</P>

[/quote] Another pidgeon.[/quote]</P>

I dont believe im familiar with that phrase.....</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="patsrule666"]What up Shwaggs??? We Doing Flex or what?? Add a Gem Mint Eli Manning Card to the bag of goods..Oh and a autographed card of sme bum named Amukamukamaka...lol.[/quote]</p>

im waiting to hear from these guys if they want me back in the league / need me to fill a spot.</p>

[/quote] Another pidgeon.[/quote]</p>

I dont believe im familiar with that phrase.....</p>[/quote]Maybe cause he spelled it wrong, but hes calling you a bird. brrrrrrrrrrrr

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"]

im waiting to hear from these guys if they want me back in the league / need me to fill a spot.</P>[/quote]you have my vote JP ...would like to have you back

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="patsrule666"]What up Shwaggs??? We Doing Flex or what?? Add a Gem Mint Eli Manning Card to the bag of goods..Oh and a autographed card of sme bum named Amukamukamaka...lol.[/quote]</p>

im waiting to hear from these guys if they want me back in the league / need me to fill a spot.</p>

I dont believe im familiar with that phrase.....</p>[/quote]Maybe cause he spelled it wrong, but hes calling you a bird. brrrrrrrrrrrr
    [/quote]
    Sorry....Pigeon.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Very Nice composite decking at that house.[/quote]</P>

lol, yea thats my dads house. its gorgeous. he actually rents it believe it or not, but will most likely buy it outright by the end of the year.
    What happened was, my stepmom was offered a position at a nuclear power plant, with pay they couldnt turn down, and offered to move them free of charge, and pay a year of her rent at a house in this RIDICULOUS gated community. my dad can do his job wherever, so they moved, and he'll buy the house soon he says.</P>[/quote]Sounds like a sweet opportunity. They stepped in it on that one.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]
    Sorry....Pigeon.[/quote]

any red sox in the all star game this year?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote] Another pidgeon.[/quote]</P>

I dont believe im familiar with that phrase.....</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yARQWwRQrRo</P>
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]
    Sorry....Pigeon.[/quote]

any red sox in the all star game this year?
    [/quote]
    Training camp starts soon.