Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="patsrule666"]What up Shwaggs??? We Doing Flex or what?? Add a Gem Mint Eli Manning Card to the bag of goods..Oh and a autographed card of sme bum named Amukamukamaka...lol.[/quote]</P>

lol whats up dude. sounds like some good ****!
    im waiting to hear from these guys if they want me back in the league / need me to fill a spot.</P>

[/quote] Another pidgeon.[/quote]</P>

I dont believe im familiar with that phrase.....</P>

[/quote]Maybe cause he spelled it wrong, but hes calling you a bird. brrrrrrrrrrrr
    [/quote] Sorry....Pigeon.[/quote]

any red sox in the all star game this year?
    [/quote] Training camp starts soon.[/quote]</P>

</P>

papelbon made it though</P>

</P>

just saying</P>
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Saw Ted last night. You were right Pizz, it was very funny.

[quote user="dezzzR"]Saw Ted last night. You were right Pizz, it was very funny.
    [/quote]</P>

indeed. good flick fo sho</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I just looked, and noticed that I have9 All-stars on my fantasy team....

Deserving ones. not guys who get in on name, like Chipper, etc...

Cano, Konerko, Dunn, Weaver, Carlos Gonzalez, Matt Holliday, Bryce Harper, Starlin Castro, Matt Weiters
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Cano was a no show last night.

[quote user="JPizzack"]I just looked, and noticed that I have*9 All-stars on my fantasy team....

Cano, Konerko, Dunn, Weaver, Carlos Gonzalez, Matt Holliday, Bryce Harper, Starlin Castro, Matt Weiters[/quote]Hey now, Lay off my boy Chip...lol. Harper? Not a All-Star yet with those numbers..Thats a crowd pleaser vote right there.....

All-Pro

This game may have been fair if it was just the 4 giants vs everyone else

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="JPizzack"]I just looked, and noticed that I have9 All-stars on my fantasy team....

Cano, Konerko, Dunn, Weaver, Carlos Gonzalez, Matt Holliday, Bryce Harper, Starlin Castro, Matt Weiters[/quote]Hey now, Lay off my boy Chip...lol. Harper? Not a All-Star yet with those numbers..Thats a crowd pleaser vote right there.....[/quote]</P>

And Chipper Jones wasn't? lol</P>

Harper has decent numbers for a rookie who didnt play the month of April. Nothing astounding, but he's good. And I assume will continue to be VERY good</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

So around 20 days until camp. What are you looking most forward too this season?

-Wilson and Bradshaw. Also being overlooked, the giants will be dump passing to rbs more again, this will give Nicks and Cruz even more room.

-JPP. Kids just a freak. Probably my favorite Giant right now.

-How the linebacker corp will look. Kiwi had a pretty solid year for a guy everyone thought was done. I think hes only going to get better. With a running start he makes it into the back field very quickly, as we saw last year on a few plays. I love Chase, loved his energy before he was cut and how crazy he would be on special teams before kickoff. He knows the defense but as far as athletics go, no bueno. Rather see Mark or Rivers.

-Can the secondary step it up, or the better question is will they be put in better position to make plays? Last years secondary gave up 1000 more yards than 09. Very pathetic.

-The WR's, not only the battle in camp but watching Nicks and Cruz is something special that no Giant fan should take for granted.

-And last but certainly not least, Eli. Unless were getting blown out, there is always a chance with Eli. One of the best qbs in the league at reading defenses, if not the best. Easy E showed up time and again late in games his whole career, especially last season. His accuracy last season was top notch. Almost threw for 5000yards. And I believe his attitude is contagious and helps make others players play well. Its Elis team right now.

[quote user="dezzzR"]So around 20 days until camp. What are you looking most forward too this season?

-Wilson and Bradshaw. Also being overlooked, the giants will be dump passing to rbs more again, this will give Nicks and Cruz even more room.

-JPP. Kids just a freak. Probably my favorite Giant right now.

-How the linebacker corp will look. Kiwi had a pretty solid year for a guy everyone thought was done. I think hes only going to get better. With a running start he makes it into the back field very quickly, as we saw last year on a few plays. I love Chase, loved his energy before he was cut and how crazy he would be on special teams before kickoff. He knows the defense but as far as athletics go, no bueno. Rather see Mark or Rivers.

-Can the secondary step it up, or the better question is will they be put in better position to make plays? Last years secondary gave up 1000 more yards than 09. Very pathetic.

-The WR's, not only the battle in camp but watching Nicks and Cruz is something special that no Giant fan should take for granted.

-And last but certainly not least, Eli. Unless were getting blown out, there is always a chance with Eli. One of the best qbs in the league at reading defenses, if not the best. Easy E showed up time and again late in games his whole career, especially last season. His accuracy last season was top notch. Almost threw for 5000yards. And I believe his attitude is contagious and helps make others players play well. Its Elis team right now.
    [/quote]</P>

I think the Rivers signing is going to be the move that people aren't talking about right now, that we WILL be talking about mid-season.

I hope Wilson breaks out in his rookie season. People won't stop preaching the value in the spot we drafted him, so i'ts kind of exciting.

The secondary, if they stay more healthy than last year (nightmare) I think already is in a better spot to perform, just based on health. Never know, our former weakness, could be our new strength.

We have never ever seen WRs like we have right now. Even losing Manningham, we have 2 elite receivers. I'm not saying Cruz will mirror his numbers from last year, but, special kid we got, and Nicks speaks for himself as far as i'm concerned. </P>

Eli.......'nuff said....</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant