Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"] I'm sure Matt would let you sleep in his bathtub.[/quote]</P>

I wouldn't let my dog sleep in Matt's bathtub......</P>

[/quote] I wouldn't either. But it should be fine for you. I crack myself up!![/quote]</P>

</P>

ill be sure to let blondie know what u both think of her</P>
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Was THEE GAME decided?[/quote]</P>

I THINK it was vs. Cleveland. We'll need Matt, daven and MH to confirm lol</P>

[/quote] Cleveland works well for me.[/quote]
    I don't mind either way. If we go to the Cleveland game then MH can join us at Steves which is important. The earlier in the month the better for me.
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

it seems like cleveland is the best all around choice</P>
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"] I'm sure Matt would let you sleep in his bathtub.[/quote]</P>

I wouldn't let my dog sleep in Matt's bathtub......</P>

[/quote] I wouldn't either. But it should be fine for you. I crack myself up!![/quote]</P>

</P>

ill be sure to let blondie know what u both think of her</P>

[/quote]</P>

you call her a bathtub? that doesnt seem nice....</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

we should change the thread name to like "THEE THREAD game 10/7 vs Cle" ....or something...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Was THEE GAME decided?[/quote]</P>

I THINK it was vs. Cleveland. We'll need Matt, daven and MH to confirm lol</P>

[/quote] Cleveland works well for me.[/quote]
    I don't mind either way. If we go to the Cleveland game then MH can join us at Steves which is important. The earlier in the month the better for me.
    [/quote]</P>

*</P>

it seems like cleveland is the best all around choice</P>[/quote]
    Sucks that we have to always see a crap game. Sometimes they turn out good but we have a great run D. all they can di is run and their passing game sucks.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Sucks that we have to always see a crap game. Sometimes they turn out good but we have a great run D. all they can di is run and their passing game sucks.[/quote]</P>

well....</P>

this year we dont have alot of 1pm games at all if anyone noticed that...4 of them....3 are home games...
    end of the year they are all flex...so you never know what those end up being...

I kinda wanted to go to the Pitt game, or the Skins game....but I'm fairly impartial to what THEE game is. Plus, price matters lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

Price and we usually want to set up THEE Game to be one we think we will win for a better time, you know cause people are coming from all over we want a win, don't want em going home disappointed.

Me and Matt and the NJ people are all pretty close to the stadium most of us go to multiple games every year so it's not a huge disappointment when we go and lose, when you fly from utah and end up watching a losing game I would imagine it sucks.

All-Pro

Browns game eh

[quote user="DavenIII"]Price and we usually want to set up THEE Game to be one we think we will win for a better time, you know cause people are coming from all over we want a win, don't want em going home disappointed.

Me and Matt and the NJ people are all pretty close to the stadium most of us go to multiple games every year so it's not a huge disappointment when we go and lose, when you fly from utah and end up watching a losing game I would imagine it sucks.
    [/quote]
    I don't care what game as long as I get to:
    1. Go to Steve's and get soy poisoning
    2. See my Lando. (and hopefully Melissa)
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

All-Pro

If I don't have work I'll probably go