Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="patsrule666"]Wow MH, those part timers are really getting un der your skin? I didnt think the mighty oak had thin bark when it came to somebody questioning his fandom....[/quote]
    Morehead will always challenge stupidity. Its just the way it is.
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="patsrule666"]Wow MH, those part timers are really getting un der your skin? I didnt think the <u>mighty oak</u> had thin bark when it came to somebody questioning his fandom....[/quote]I was thinking a soft pine

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="patsrule666"]Wow MH, those part timers are really getting un der your skin? I didnt think the <u>mighty oak</u> had thin bark when it came to somebody questioning his fandom....[/quote]I was thinking a soft pine
    [/quote]
    When a guy with the handle "Rebelfan" tries to suggest that there are Giants fan who root against Eli in the games, Morehead will challenge. I will speak truth to stupidity. I will always..."Fight The Power"!!!!
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="patsrule666"]Wow MH, those part timers are really getting un der your skin? I didnt think the <U>mighty oak</U> had thin bark when it came to somebody questioning his fandom....[/quote]I was thinking a soft pine
    [/quote] When a guy with the handle "Rebelfan" tries to suggest that there are Giants fan who root against Eli in the games, Morehead will challenge. I will speak truth to stupidity. I will always..."Fight The Power"!!!![/quote]</P>

Oh, youre anti-establishment? Public Enemy style? lol
    I see you as the opposite, sorry =P</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="patsrule666"]Wow MH, those part timers are really getting un der your skin? I didnt think the <u>mighty oak</u> had thin bark when it came to somebody questioning his fandom....[/quote]I was thinking a soft pine
    [/quote]
    When a guy with the handle "Rebelfan" tries to suggest that there are Giants fan who root against Eli in the games, Morehead will challenge. I will speak truth to stupidity. I will always..."Fight The Power"!!!![/quote]what thread?

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="patsrule666"]Wow MH, those part timers are really getting un der your skin? I didnt think the <u>mighty oak</u> had thin bark when it came to somebody questioning his fandom....[/quote]I was thinking a soft pine
    [/quote]
    When a guy with the handle "Rebelfan" tries to suggest that there are Giants fan who root against Eli in the games, Morehead will challenge. I will speak truth to stupidity. I will always..."Fight The Power"!!!![/quote]what thread?
    [/quote]
    "Who will be the first to crack.." or something like that. Another thread that Morehead has carried.
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="patsrule666"]Wow MH, those part timers are really getting un der your skin? I didnt think the <U>mighty oak</U> had thin bark when it came to somebody questioning his fandom....[/quote]I was thinking a soft pine
    [/quote] When a guy with the handle "Rebelfan" tries to suggest that there are Giants fan who root against Eli in the games, Morehead will challenge. I will speak truth to stupidity. I will always..."Fight The Power"!!!![/quote]</P>

I see you as the opposite, sorry =P</P>[/quote]
    I'm the "Spike Lee" of white middle class old people.
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="patsrule666"]Wow MH, those part timers are really getting un der your skin? I didnt think the <u>mighty oak</u> had thin bark when it came to somebody questioning his fandom....[/quote]I was thinking a soft pine
    [/quote] When a guy with the handle "Rebelfan" tries to suggest that there are Giants fan who root against Eli in the games, Morehead will challenge. I will speak truth to stupidity. I will always..."Fight The Power"!!!![/quote]</p>

I see you as the opposite, sorry =P</p>[/quote]
    I'm the "Spike Lee" of white middle class old people.[/quote]lol I dont think any white people like spike lee.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="patsrule666"]Wow MH, those part timers are really getting un der your skin? I didnt think the <u>mighty oak</u> had thin bark when it came to somebody questioning his fandom....[/quote]I was thinking a soft pine
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    "Who will be the first to crack.." or something like that. Another thread that Morehead has carried.[/quote]Ha, or a guy with a Tim Tebow Avy suggesting that he is no less a fan than you are...I liked how you snapped off to a couple of them by saying "Your not a true fan"...hahahaa. It should have been called- Who will be the first to crack? IN THIS THREAD????

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="patsrule666"]Wow MH, those part timers are really getting un der your skin? I didnt think the <u>mighty oak</u> had thin bark when it came to somebody questioning his fandom....[/quote]I was thinking a soft pine
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    "Who will be the first to crack.." or something like that. Another thread that Morehead has carried.[/quote]Ha, or a guy with a Tim Tebow Avy suggesting that he is no less a fan than you are...I liked how you snapped off to a couple of them by saying "Your not a true fan"...hahahaa. It should have been called- Who will be the first to crack? IN THIS THREAD????[/quote]
    Real Giants fans don't root for their QB to fail. I was defending all Giants fans. I mean Dezz thinks our defense sucks, but I don't for a minute think he hopes they give up a lot of points in a game. He's too busy thinking about dead hookers.
    Get well soon 80.