Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="DavenIII"]When you fly from utah and end up watching a losing game I would imagine it sucks.
    [/quote]
    I wouldn't know []

[quote user="Morehead State"]I don't care what game as long as I get to:
    1. Go to Steve's and get soy poisoning
    2. See my Lando. (and hopefully Melissa)[/quote]
    We will both be there for sure sir. No hopefully about it.

alrite guys sorry i've been slacking wtih the fantasy stuff, just been really busy.

So we need to vote on some new stuff flex, qb points, and what else?

I dont think we can vote on QB points until flex is resolved and then what kind of flex wil it be, with 2 or 3 WRs. So first vote has to be FLEX or STANDARD.

We have 11 members returning so first to 6 gets the vote.

Members are Me, blondie, pappy, lando, byron, LT, sharick, lawl, daven, pats, and who am i forgetting?

Somebody keep this going:

VOTE ON FLEX

YES FLEX:

NO FLEX: matt, amanda
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]alrite guys sorry i've been slacking wtih the fantasy stuff, just been really busy.

I dont think we can vote on QB points until flex is resolved and then what kind of flex wil it be, with 2 or 3 WRs. So first vote has to be FLEX or STANDARD.

Members are Me, blondie, pappy, lando, byron, LT, sharick, lawl, daven, pats, and who am i forgetting?

VOTE ON FLEX

YES FLEX:

NO FLEX: matt, amanda[/quote]

flex

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]alrite guys sorry i've been slacking wtih the fantasy stuff, just been really busy.

VOTE ON FLEX

YES FLEX:

NO FLEX: matt, amanda[/quote]

flex[/quote]

do u by chance know who i am forgetting? I am missing soebody

YES TO FLEX: Lawl

NO TO FLEX: Matt, Amanda

All-Pro

pro's and con's on flex.... to me its like 3's and 9's are wild in a poker game every body has the same chance of getting them... only people mad are the one's who don't and lose because of it

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]alrite guys sorry i've been slacking wtih the fantasy stuff, just been really busy. So we need to vote on some new stuff flex, qb points, and what else? I dont think we can vote on QB points until flex is resolved and then what kind of flex wil it be, with 2 or 3 WRs. So first vote has to be FLEX or STANDARD. We have 11 members returning so first to 6 gets the vote. Members are Me, blondie, pappy, lando, byron, LT, sharick, lawl, daven, pats, and who am i forgetting? Somebody keep this going: VOTE ON FLEX YES FLEX: NO FLEX: matt, amanda[/quote] flex[/quote] do u by chance know who i am forgetting? I am missing soebody[/quote] Kase1</P>

sent you the link to last years yahoo board ....check your pm</P>

[quote user="byron"]pro's and con's on flex....* to me its like 3's and 9's are wild in a poker game every body has the same chance of getting them... only people mad are the one's who don't and lose because of it [/quote]

the problem wiht flex is that it becomes too much about peple stacing RBs and WR value isn't as high, especially with a deep WR cass like this year.

Its not as strategic and for lesser leagues. I think those that started as rooks in this league have moved on from rookie stage.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]pro's and con's on flex....* to me its like 3's and 9's are wild in a poker game every body has the same chance of getting them... only people mad are the one's who don't and lose because of it [/quote]

the problem wiht flex is that it becomes too much about peple stacing RBs and WR value isn't as high, especially with a deep WR cass like this year.

Its not as strategic and for lesser leagues. I think those that started as rooks in this league have moved on from rookie stage.[/quote]
    sorry, at my parents house and their keyboard sucks.

"the problem with flex is that it becomes too much about people stacking RBs and then WR value isn't as high, especially with a deep WR class like this year.

its not as strategic and its a format for lesser leagues. I think those who started this league as rookies to fantasy have dried the wetness from behind their ears"