All-Pro

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]pro's and con's on flex.... to me its like 3's and 9's are wild in a poker game every body has the same chance of getting them... only people mad are the one's who don't and lose because of it [/quote] the problem wiht flex is that it becomes too much about peple stacing RBs and WR value isn't as high, especially with a deep WR cass like this year. Its not as strategic and for lesser leagues. I think those that started as rooks in this league have moved on from rookie stage.[/quote] </P>

I don't know about all that.... I'llbe winging itas usual....seems to work for me </P>

the way it was last year was fine...unflex!</P>

[quote user="byron"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]pro's and con's on flex....* to me its like 3's and 9's are wild in a poker game every body has the same chance of getting them... only people mad are the one's who don't and lose because of it [/quote] the problem wiht flex is that it becomes too much about peple stacing RBs and WR value isn't as high, especially with a deep WR cass like this year. Its not as strategic and for lesser leagues. I think those that started as rooks in this league have moved on from rookie stage.[/quote] </P>

I don't know about all that.... I'll*be winging it*as usual....seems to work for me </P>

the way it was last year was fine...unflex!*</P>[/quote]

WR is deep this year, even for a mandatory 3 receiver starts...

i would be okay with a flex if we HAVE to start 3 wrs and 2 rbs and 1 flex.... but people wat 2rbs 2 WRs and 1 flex... it just is weak sauce
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

YES TO FLEX: Lawl

NO TO FLEX: Matt, Amanda, Byron

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]pro's and con's on flex.... to me its like 3's and 9's are wild in a poker game every body has the same chance of getting them... only people mad are the one's who don't and lose because of it [/quote] the problem wiht flex is that it becomes too much about peple stacing RBs and WR value isn't as high, especially with a deep WR cass like this year. Its not as strategic and for lesser leagues. I think those that started as rooks in this league have moved on from rookie stage.[/quote] </P>

I don't know about all that.... I'llbe winging itas usual....seems to work for me </P>

[/quote] WR is deep this year, even for a mandatory 3 receiver starts... i would be okay with a flex if we HAVE to start 3 wrs and 2 rbs and 1 flex.... but people wat 2rbs 2 WRs and 1 flex... it just is weak sauce[/quote] make the flex spot rb/te, 3wrs, 2rbs......jk... I'm good with no flex</P>

somebody hacked my fb acount....sorry matt</P>

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]pro's and con's on flex....* to me its like 3's and 9's are wild in a poker game every body has the same chance of getting them... only people mad are the one's who don't and lose because of it [/quote] the problem wiht flex is that it becomes too much about peple stacing RBs and WR value isn't as high, especially with a deep WR cass like this year. Its not as strategic and for lesser leagues. I think those that started as rooks in this league have moved on from rookie stage.[/quote] </P>

I don't know about all that.... I'll*be winging it*as usual....seems to work for me </P>

the way it was last year was fine...unflex!*</P>

[/quote] WR is deep this year, even for a mandatory 3 receiver starts... i would be okay with a flex if we HAVE to start 3 wrs and 2 rbs and 1 flex.... but people wat 2rbs 2 WRs and 1 flex... it just is weak sauce[/quote] make the flex spot rb/te, 3wrs, 2rbs......jk... I'm good with no flex</P>

somebody hacked my fb acount....sorry matt</P>[/quote]

what are u talking about?

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]

[/quote] what are u talking about?[/quote]</P>

posting **** .....</P>

woops there it goes again</P>

</P>

I may have virus !!</P>

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]

the way it was last year was fine...unflex!*</P>

[/quote] what are u talking about?[/quote]</P>

*posting **** .....</P>

woops there it goes again</P>

</P>

I may have virus !!</P>[/quote]

haha your mine this year old man

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]YES TO FLEX: Lawl

NO TO FLEX: Matt, Amanda, Byron[/quote]
    No Flex
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]YES TO FLEX: Lawl

NO TO FLEX: Matt, Amanda, Byron[/quote]
    No Flex[/quote]

NO FLEX: Matt, Amanda, Byron, Pappy

Flex: Lawl

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]Breaking Bad Sunday at 10! Cant Wait!
    [/quote]Cant wait to see what THIS guy does

[/quote]
    Isn't that one of the bad guys in Beverly Hills Cop?[/quote]OMG I think it is!!!!

I think thats the main enforcer who kills Eddie Murphy's buddy in the beginning of the movie
    Draft Wishlist:
    1st Round- Shane Ray, DE, Mizzou
    2nd Round- Erick Striker, OLB, Oklahoma
    3rd Round- Cody Prewitt, FS, Miss
    4th Round- Zach Vigil, LB, Utah St

FA Wishlist: Re-Sign JPP, Hynoski, and sign Iupati

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'