All-Pro

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]Greg Jennings or Donald Brown? C'mon Scrappy. Keep it real.[/quote]

I said I was using hyperbole to make a point lol.
    [/quote] The word "hyperbole" doesn't translate to "stupid comparison's that have no grasp of reality"[/quote]

no but it does translate into making an unrealistic analogy in order to make a point, which is exactly what I did.
    [/quote]</P>

Hyperboles are common in everyday language and in poetry..lol</P>

yeah man I did kind of miss that part of your comment it didn't sink in...sorry man</P>

<FONT size=4></FONT></P>

[quote user="dezzzR"]"If you have a business, you didnt build that." Barrack Obama

God help us.
    [/quote]</P>

holy **** you sound like my father.....EVERYTHING out of context. it's so completely obvious that he meant consumers make abusiness thrive. </P>

i hate everyone's political agenda.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]"If you have a business, you didnt build that." Barrack Obama

God help us.
    [/quote]</p>

holy **** you sound like my father.....EVERYTHING out of context. it's so completely obvious that he meant consumers make abusiness thrive. </p>

i hate everyone's political agenda.</p>[/quote]

no I don't think that's what he meant either....

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]"If you have a business, you didnt build that." Barrack Obama

God help us.
    [/quote]

that's probably taken out of context, he probably said (or meant to say) you didn't build that by yourself.

as in you used/use roads/postal services and your business is protected by polic and the fire department etc etc.

I still disagree with the sentiment he's trying to push there....but your quote is misleading.
    [/quote]http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...nt-build-that/

After reading everything that he said, it was certainly not taken out of context, in my opinion anyway.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

God help us.
    [/quote]</P>

holy **** you sound like my father.....EVERYTHING out of context. it's so completely obvious that he meant consumers make abusiness thrive. </P>

i hate everyone's political agenda.</P>[/quote]
    Actually, I just read the entire statement and its pretty bad. he suggested that risk takers deserve little credit for their success. That the government is their senior partner. What he fails to mention is that if they fail, they lose their shirts. And the "senior partner" doesn't lose anything.
    Its actually a rediculous statemnt that is completely out of touch. It actually insults risk takers which are the backbone of this economy.....And Pizz...consumerism is exactly what got us into this mess. great economies build things, not buy things.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

I dont care either way. I cant put into words how absolutely tired I am about hearing about everything Obama nonstop....MOSTLY I'm tired of people who complain about everything, because general rule of thumb is; when everything is fine, quiet as all can be......but if something's wrong....open up the goddamn flood gates! Everyone wants a piece of the action!!!

There's a time and place for political discussion......and it's not on an NFL forum. Argue with each other in person if youre so inclined. But honestly....it doesnt belong here...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

It's the same thing he's been saying all along, he's pretty much saying without "him" otherwise known as the government, no business could ever succeed....because of that he thinks everyone who owns a business and the business's themselves owe "him" (The Government)

the problem is while he's right, they already ARE paying him, they pay more taxes because they own business's, through taxes they already pay what they owe....he wants to double dip on business's (and wealthy people) because...well...I guess he hates them? I mean there is no logical reason for him to do so, all punishing business's does is punish the middle class and the poor, the increased taxes and penalties on the wealthy and business is immediately transferred to the consumer...unless he makes that impossible through legislation, in which case they find loop holes or the leave the country....

there is nothing positive that can come from penalizing people/business for success.

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

God help us.
    [/quote]</P>

i hate everyone's political agenda.</P>

[/quote] Actually, I just read the entire statement and its pretty bad. he suggested that risk takers deserve little credit for their success. That the government is their senior partner. What he fails to mention is that if they fail, they lose their shirts. And the "senior partner" doesn't lose anything. Its actually a rediculous statemnt that is completely out of touch. It actually insults risk takers which are the backbone of this economy.....And Pizz...consumerism is exactly what got us into this mess. great economies build things, not buy things.[/quote] </P>

you knowsome people build a business from scrach maybe out off need maybe cause they like it probably both....some do things out of need are they allrisk takers ? I look at risk takers as people that have something to risk rather than builders they invest into builders not always tho...a builder builds a house to sell he don't do that he goes broke fast alone with everyone around him...jesus mh money is made from selling things which draws in the investers....I'm not sure where your coming from man its all about consumerism....a good product sells itself and makes money money that we all need for healthcare,retirement on and on and on man!</P>

</P>

[quote user="JPizzack"]I dont care either way. I cant put into words how absolutely tired I am about hearing about everything Obama nonstop....<u>MOSTLY I'm tired of people who complain about everything</u>, because general rule of thumb is; when everything is fine, quiet as all can be......but if something's wrong....open up the goddamn flood gates! Everyone wants a piece of the action!!!

There's a time and place for political discussion......and it's not on an NFL forum. Argue with each other in person if youre so inclined. But honestly....it doesnt belong here...[/quote]You mean like your facebook. bahahahahahaa!!!!! jk. Anything goes in thee thread pizz you know this

All-Pro

[quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

God help us.
    [/quote]</p>

holy **** you sound like my father.....EVERYTHING out of context. it's so completely obvious that he meant consumers make abusiness thrive. </p>

i hate everyone's political agenda.</p>

[/quote] Actually, I just read the entire statement and its pretty bad. he suggested that risk takers deserve little credit for their success. That the government is their senior partner. What he fails to mention is that if they fail, they lose their shirts. And the "senior partner" doesn't lose anything. Its actually a rediculous statemnt that is completely out of touch. It actually insults risk takers which are the backbone of this economy.....And Pizz...consumerism is exactly what got us into this mess. great economies build things, not buy things.[/quote] </p>

you knowsome people build a business from scrach maybe out off need maybe cause they like it probably both....some do things out of need are they allrisk takers ? I look at risk takers as people that have something to risk rather than builders they invest into builders not always tho...a builder builds a house to sell he don't do that he goes broke fast alone with everyone around him...jesus mh money is made from selling things which draws in the investers....I'm not sure where your coming from man its all about consumerism....a good product sells itself and makes money money that we all need for healthcare,retirement on and on and on man!</p>

</p>[/quote]

That's what MH's saying Byron

the problem is our current administration doesn't agree with you on that (or me or MH) ...and at this point they've become bold enough to actively tell you they don't....