Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

NEW VOTE

2 WR FLEX: Lawl, Pappy

3 WR FLEX: Me, Daven, Amanda, Sharick

Still needing to vote: Pats, Lando, Kase, byron, and LT
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="sharick88"]It's been a while since I have posted up in this joint. Barely been on at all since I got promoted to Zone Supervisor. I see what's going on and I am going to vote for 3 WR flex. Looking forward to getting back what's rightfully mine (FF Championship Belt and the beer money)[/quote]

welcome back was just about to hit u up on fbook to get ur vote

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

I highly disagree on that, I think WRs are too stacked to only have a mandatory two receivers.

So that means u just go RB heavy and then u can still get a WR like Reggie Wayne or STevie Johnson as your WR2...

no stratagy, no skill, it kills the game. FORCE people to have to account for 3 WRs and the RB power won't exist
    [/quote]

There is no REASON to go RB heavy Matt, WR's and RB's are interchangeable neither gives you significantly more Fantasy points anymore, RB's used to, but not anymore...and your "Wr's are deeper" argument doesn't come into effect unless we have like 20+ teams....people are going to have their starting lineup finished before you have to worry about the depth on WR or RB running out and having to use a **** player.
    [/quote]

when you have WR3s out there like Reggie WAyne and STevie Johnson caliber that u could easily put in at WR2, u don't have to worry baout RB.. make sure u get the pick of the litter at RB and let WR go to the back burner. Its what most would do. ESPECIALLY in a year where RB talent is not deep
    [/quote]

RB Talent is consistent with WR Talent up until around 40 players deep each, that's 80 picks not counting QB's/TE's/Defenses/Kickers

there aren't enough picks in the draft for the depth of WR's OR RB's to totally run out...you want to pick high on RB's first...it's not a bad idea, but your top WR's are then going to suffer.

the drop from AP to a #35 RB is the same as the drop from Calvin Johnson to a #35 WR nowadays.

the drop from AP to a #60 RB IS worse then the drop from Calvin Johnson to a #60 WR I agree....but seeing as we aren't going to pick that many RB's or WR's as a league I don't see how that matters.

this said if you keep arguing with me Matt I'm gonna flip on my 3WR vote lol.

All-Pro

I'll vote when thisget to a strait up down vote your jumping all around...no more changing your vote "come on man!!!

All-Pro

[quote user="byron"]I'll vote when thisget to a strait up down vote your jumping all around...no more changing your vote come on![/quote]

the only one who changed a vote was MH.

we were voting on flex or no flex then Matt introduced a compromise between the two, 3 WR but ALSO a Flex.

I just want larger rosters so we go deeper into the players...so I'll vote for that, but if its not that I want 2RB/2WR+Flex.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

I highly disagree on that, I think WRs are too stacked to only have a mandatory two receivers.

So that means u just go RB heavy and then u can still get a WR like Reggie Wayne or STevie Johnson as your WR2...

no stratagy, no skill, it kills the game. FORCE people to have to account for 3 WRs and the RB power won't exist
    [/quote]

There is no REASON to go RB heavy Matt, WR's and RB's are interchangeable neither gives you significantly more Fantasy points anymore, RB's used to, but not anymore...and your "Wr's are deeper" argument doesn't come into effect unless we have like 20+ teams....people are going to have their starting lineup finished before you have to worry about the depth on WR or RB running out and having to use a **** player.
    [/quote]

when you have WR3s out there like Reggie WAyne and STevie Johnson caliber that u could easily put in at WR2, u don't have to worry baout RB.. make sure u get the pick of the litter at RB and let WR go to the back burner. Its what most would do. ESPECIALLY in a year where RB talent is not deep
    [/quote]

RB Talent is consistent with WR Talent up until around 40 players deep each, that's 80 picks not counting QB's/TE's/Defenses/Kickers

there aren't enough picks in the draft for the depth of WR's OR RB's to totally run out...you want to pick high on RB's first...it's not a bad idea, but your top WR's are then going to suffer.

the drop from AP to a #35 RB is the same as the drop from Calvin Johnson to a #35 WR nowadays.

the drop from AP to a #60 RB IS worse then the drop from Calvin Johnson to a #60 WR I agree....but seeing as we aren't going to pick that many RB's or WR's as a league I don't see how that matters.

this said if you keep arguing with me Matt I'm gonna flip on my 3WR vote lol.
    [/quote]

you are nuts

i figured u would because u thought it wouldn't go through so u just voted to keep peace but now the sharick vote scares u lol

[quote user="byron"]I'll vote when thisget to a strait up down vote your jumping all around...no more changing your vote come on![/quote]

the vote is

Flex with 2 WRs or Flex with 3 WRs...

it will be the final vote on the format...

Pappys flip flopping (much like his baseball allegiances) has come to an end. His official vote was flex.

We need to move on from this and vote on other things

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="sharick88"]It's been a while since I have posted up in this joint. Barely been on at all since I got promoted to Zone Supervisor. I see what's going on and I am going to vote for 3 WR flex. Looking forward to getting back what's rightfully mine (FF Championship Belt and the beer money)[/quote]

welcome back was just about to hit u up on fbook to get ur vote
    [/quote]

Good to be back
    Close or you hit the bricks

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]I'll vote when thisget to a strait up down vote your jumping all around...no more changing your vote come on![/quote]

the vote is

Pappys flip flopping (much like his baseball allegiances) has come to an end. His official vote was flex.

[/quote] I'm only going to play this votegame one more time !</P>

3wrs flex I think</P>

[quote user="byron"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]I'll vote when thisget to a strait up down vote your jumping all around...no more changing your vote come on![/quote]

the vote is

[/quote] I'm only going to this votegame one more time !</p>

3wrs flex I think</p>[/quote]

one more 3 WR flex vote and its in