Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]3 WR FLEX IS IN!

NEXT VOTE:

HOW MUCH SHOULD QB TDS BE WORTH?

4 Points:

6 Points:

I am undecided to be honest.

IF the boards shut down we will continue this on facebook. since all of u except Pats and LT are on there. I have LTs phone number though.

But lets get the votes in while we can. 6 votes wins.
    [/quote]I vote for 4pts
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Pie is better than cake....hair pie is better than both

I simply cannot believe that they are finally moving to the new boards. I will not believe it till I see it.

[quote user="byron"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]3 WR FLEX IS IN!

NEXT VOTE:

4 Points: Daven, Sharick

6 Points: Byron, Pappy, Amanda, Matt, Lando

IF the boards shut down we will continue this on facebook. since all of u except Pats and LT are on there. I have LTs phone number though.

One more and its 6 TDs[/quote]Wow , guess I missed alot in a week and a half. Why are boards shutting down? Are we moving to the new boards finally? I am casting my defensive vote: Defensive teams not players.[/quote] Hey LT new boards this one is shutting down tommorow *till I believe monday[/quote]Thanks B. How are those dogs?

All-Pro

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="byron"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]3 WR FLEX IS IN!

NEXT VOTE:

One more and its 6 TDs[/quote]Wow , guess I missed alot in a week and a half. Why are boards shutting down? Are we moving to the new boards finally? I am casting my defensive vote: Defensive teams not players.[/quote] Hey LT new boards this one is shutting down tommorow till I believe monday[/quote]Thanks B. How are those dogs?[/quote] your welcome man dogs are doing good we have a 5 pup liter right now at 5 weeks old</P>

mr green he's the biggest of the bunch 11lbs... big paws</P>

</P>

we have some chocolates on the way first chocolate litter in while for us</P>

see you all on the other side !</P>

YO</P>

i know i dont have a vote, cuz i wasnt in A-league last year....but, whats with this "compromise" vote??

I mean, I thought the vote was standard (3WR/2RB) vs Flex (2RB/2WR/+flex)

now call me crazy....but why would someone have voted standard if they knew that that this 2nd vote would essentially open up the SAME EXACT ****ing option. </P>

the way I see it, the flex spot already devalues RB selections cuz traditionally you want the consistency from RBs...if you have 3 WRs already, who is going to start a 4th WR in the flex spot?? nobody. These votes essentially FORCE extra RBs on your roster no matter what the decision is....</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

[quote user="JPizzack"]

YO</P>

i know i dont have a vote, cuz i wasnt in A-league last year....but, whats with this "compromise" vote??

now call me crazy....but why would someone have voted standard if they knew that that this 2nd vote would essentially open up the SAME EXACT ****ing option. </P>

the way I see it, the flex spot already devalues RB selections cuz traditionally you want the consistency from RBs...if you have 3 WRs already, who is going to start a 4th WR in the flex spot?? nobody. These votes essentially FORCE extra RBs on your roster no matter what the decision is....</P>[/quote]Pizz makes good sense with this one.

Btw--How are we on the board today? I thought it shuts down today?

[quote user="byron"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="byron"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]3 WR FLEX IS IN!

NEXT VOTE:

One more and its 6 TDs[/quote]Wow , guess I missed alot in a week and a half. Why are boards shutting down? Are we moving to the new boards finally? I am casting my defensive vote: Defensive teams not players.[/quote] Hey LT new boards this one is shutting down tommorow *till I believe monday[/quote]Thanks B. How are those dogs?[/quote] your welcome man dogs are doing good we have a 5 pup liter right now at 5 weeks old</P>

mr green he's the biggest of the bunch 11lbs... big paws</P>

</P>

we have some chocolates on the way first chocolate litter in while for us</P>

see you all on the other side !</P>[/quote]That is a solid dog =P

All-Pro

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

YO</p>

now call me crazy....but why would someone have voted standard if they knew that that this 2nd vote would essentially open up the SAME EXACT ****ing option. </p>

the way I see it, the flex spot already devalues RB selections cuz traditionally you want the consistency from RBs...if you have 3 WRs already, who is going to start a 4th WR in the flex spot?? nobody. These votes essentially FORCE extra RBs on your roster no matter what the decision is....</p>[/quote]Pizz makes good sense with this one.

Btw--How are we on the board today? I thought it shuts down today?[/quote]

LT+Kase+Pizz

THIS is what happened.

3WR vs 2WR=Flex was in the middle of being voted on and Matt came up with a "compromise" 3 WR + Flex

I mentioned I would like that...so what we did was we finished the 3WR vs 2WR+Flex vote...

2WR+Flex won.

then after that Matt started ANOTHER separate vote, that vote was to see if we as a league should accept the compromise Matt came up with instead of the regular 2WR+Flex that we had just decided upon.

that vote was pretty unanimous there was enough votes from the people here at the time that it was passed.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

YO</P>

the way I see it, the flex spot already devalues RB selections cuz traditionally you want the consistency from RBs...if you have 3 WRs already, who is going to start a 4th WR in the flex spot?? nobody. These votes essentially FORCE extra RBs on your roster no matter what the decision is....</P>

[/quote]Pizz makes good sense with this one. Btw--How are we on the board today? I thought it shuts down today?[/quote]

LT+Kase+Pizz

THIS is what happened.

3WR vs 2WR=Flex was in the middle of being voted on and Matt came up with a "compromise" 3 WR + Flex

I mentioned I would like that...so what we did was we finished the 3WR vs 2WR+Flex vote...

2WR+Flex won.

then after that Matt started ANOTHER separate vote, that vote was to see if we as a league should accept the compromise Matt came up with instead of the regular 2WR+Flex that we had just decided upon.

that vote was pretty unanimous there was enough votes from the people here at the time that it was passed.
    [/quote]</P>

wtf.....thats insane how ppl voted for both...
    2WR+flex....there's a choice...
    3WR + flex.....there's no choice what im doing with that slot....</P>

it's as if youre voting on whether or not you actually want control of your team....if you DONT....3wr + flex is the way to go...lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

[quote user="JPizzack"]

YO</P>

the way I see it, the flex spot already devalues RB selections cuz traditionally you want the consistency from RBs...if you have 3 WRs already, who is going to start a 4th WR in the flex spot?? nobody. These votes essentially FORCE extra RBs on your roster no matter what the decision is....</P>[/quote]

i agree flex devalues RB, but having the 3 WRs kind of take away from that because you HAVE to go 3 WRs. It opens up for more stratagy.