+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by lttaylor56 View Post
    Hey Justin!! How's the dog doing down south?
    which dog? mine? Molly was put down the morning before I left for NC.

I was absolutely livid with my father and stepmom for not only making that decision without me, but for not waiting 8 ****ing hours for me to come down and at least spend her last day with me. Like, literally my flight left at 530pm, and they told me at 930am. I didnt talk to my father for almost the entire week i was there unless i absolutely needed to.

It was heartbreaking....it really was.

To make things worse, my step mom got another bull mastiff less than a month later. couple weeks ago.....you can really tell they care, right?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by lttaylor56 View Post
    Any results on T2's knee mri yet? I'm thinking that he may be done before this season even get's going.
    worst Giants signing of all time. We were waiting for Reese to screw up at some point. this was the one. TT was overrated already, and is even more of a injury liability than Bradshaw. ****ing awful.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    which dog? mine? Molly was put down the morning before I left for NC.

I was absolutely livid with my father and stepmom for not only making that decision without me, but for not waiting 8 ****ing hours for me to come down and at least spend her last day with me. Like, literally my flight left at 530pm, and they told me at 930am. I didnt talk to my father for almost the entire week i was there unless i absolutely needed to.

It was heartbreaking....it really was.

To make things worse, my step mom got another bull mastiff less than a month later. couple weeks ago.....you can really tell they care, right?
    damn JP ....sorry

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    damn JP ....sorry
    Thanks. It's ok though...I forgot to write that she did in fact have bone cancer....so I honeslty WOULD HAVE made the same decision obviously...but I mean....I just felt really cheated that I wasn't there. Just another way my father shows his selfishness.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    Mh I had a nice responce spent a fair amount of time composing it only to get timed out/logged off and lost ....I can't write it all again....good luck your team man...

I having all kinds of trouble with hanging up getting logged out while trying to make a post ....very frustrating to write something only to lose it....and the hanging up just plain pisses me off.....
    Yea, same thing happening with me. Ill leave thee thread and go into a tagf and im logged out.
    How long did you guys have to wait before being approved. This name was approved right away some reason. **** is complicated.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    worst Giants signing of all time. We were waiting for Reese to screw up at some point. this was the one. TT was overrated already, and is even more of a injury liability than Bradshaw. ****ing awful.
    As overrated as i think tt was, this is still going to hurt. Rolle will be back at nickle. We live and die by Elis arm and our fleet of WRs.

Quote Originally Posted by antimorehead View Post
    As overrated as i think tt was, this is still going to hurt. Rolle will be back at nickle. We live and die by Elis arm and our fleet of WRs.
    yea it's bull****, right? I dont like Thomas....his inability to play causes that dislike....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

How is it the worst signing by Reese? There was no way of knowing that Thomas would have gotten injured again, even though we all had our doubts. The contract is to the Giants advantage. Now that Thomas season and career is in jeopardy, the Giants only have to pay about 2 million this season, and cut him.
    There was no way the Giants were going to match the Jaguars offer to Ross ( three-year, $9.75 million contract) This is why we drafted Prince last year, and Hosely this season. It's time for guys to step up and be ready to play some significant time this season.
    Last edited by ny06; 07-31-2012 at 02:59 PM.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Yea, same thing happening with me. Ill leave thee thread and go into a tagf and im logged out.
    How long did you guys have to wait before being approved. This name was approved right away some reason. **** is complicated.
    Mine was instantanious but probably because I had the same email address. I understand that your old name was under a close email account. That probably put a monkey wrench into it.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

I doubt Rolle will be at corner. We were litterally out of corners last season when Rolle was pressed into nickel duty. While the loss of TT is tough for him, our defense won't miss a beat. We rely on our pass rush and playmaking ability in the secondary.
    And our team does not rely on the arm of Eli. Lots of good players on this team. Your low opinion of the New York Giants, especially after winning a SB is mind boggling.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread