+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    How is it the worst signing by Reese? There was no way of knowing that Thomas would have gotten injured again, even though we all had our doubts. The contract is to the Giants advantage. Now that Thomas season and career is in jeopardy, the Giants only have to pay about 2 million this season, and cut him.
    There was no way the Giants were going to match the Jaguars offer to Ross ( three-year, $9.75 million contract) This is why we drafted Prince last year, and Hosely this season. It's time for guys to step up and be ready to play some significant time this season.
    lol i read that last part as "its time for you guys to step up and be ready to play...etc..."....and im like....whoa, intense....but i cant play CB. I draw the line at LB. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I doubt Rolle will be at corner. We were litterally out of corners last season when Rolle was pressed into nickel duty. While the loss of TT is tough for him, our defense won't miss a beat. We rely on our pass rush and playmaking ability in the secondary.
    And our team does not rely on the arm of Eli. Lots of good players on this team. Your low opinion of the New York Giants, especially after winning a SB is mind boggling.
    they should just bench the corners for the rest of camp.....or just let them do stretches....i rather them get injured in the regular season that before preseason

btw....TT, **** you, still....k thx
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    they should just bench the corners for the rest of camp.....or just let them do stretches....i rather them get injured in the regular season that before preseason

btw....TT, **** you, still....k thx
    I meant to say that I doubt Rolle will be at nickel.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by antimorehead View Post
    Yea, same thing happening with me. Ill leave thee thread and go into a tagf and im logged out.
    How long did you guys have to wait before being approved. This name was approved right away some reason. **** is complicated.
    I thought you on the other day with your dezzzR name I welcomed you back.....yeah when I do log in it takes a long time logging me in also...I've written a number of replys only to find I'm not logged in and lose everything...it sucks cause I'm not that good of a writer its work for me... and I hate doing anything twice...oh well

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I read Jernigan is doing really well. Lining up outside. Beat Webster in man, not easy. I hope hes the next steve smith(panther)
    this was a post from yesterday Dezz what gives!

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post

hahaha yea i was confused when I saw him complaining about that too...im like...wait didnt he post yesterday, and then someone say "good to see dezzz is on now!" lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    hahaha yea i was confused when I saw him complaining about that too...im like...wait didnt he post yesterday, and then someone say "good to see dezzz is on now!" lol
    I guess his other personalty is kicking in today!

I guess his other personalty is kicking in today!
    Dezz?........Personalty?

I think not.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Dezz?........Personalty?

I think not.
    ZING!!!

btw, has anyone noticed that they dont do block quoting anymore....THANK GOD!!!!!! lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Ii know, what the hell?? when i went on yesterday it said you dont have posting privileges or something of that nature and that my name might be waiting to be approved

+ Reply to Thread