+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

  1. #136011
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,560
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Where can I get some of that ****....my office is a friggin mess!!
    I dont know how you get it prescribed to you nowadays....when they started diagnosing young adults with ADHD, it was fairly common.

    But there's a stigma attached to the drug now apparently, because college kids all over the country were getting it, and the amount of school work you can get done with adderall is awesome. SO OF COURSE when somethign gets popular, it's immediately considered bad....

    I only used it cuz my friend had some. I took it the morning of all my finals one semester, and got home and it was still working lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  2. #136012
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    42,263
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I dont know how you get it prescribed to you nowadays....when they started diagnosing young adults with ADHD, it was fairly common.

    But there's a stigma attached to the drug now apparently, because college kids all over the country were getting it, and the amount of school work you can get done with adderall is awesome. SO OF COURSE when somethign gets popular, it's immediately considered bad....

    I only used it cuz my friend had some. I took it the morning of all my finals one semester, and got home and it was still working lol
    I was prescribed Strattera back in 04. Several weeks later I found myself wondering what the hell I was doing, power washing my house at 6:30 in the morning.
    That was actually true. I had to stop because of side effects that I won't go into.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  3. #136013
    Martellus Bennett referred to OC Kevin Gilbride as Prof. Dumbledore at practice today.

  4. #136014
    9 more days til preseason

  5. #136015
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I dont know how you get it prescribed to you nowadays..
    Go to a doctor and tell them you have trouble focusing and are tired all day.

  6. #136016
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,726
    about tiiime!!

  7. #136017
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,726
    In Reese We Trust
    John Mara just walked by with a bandage on his head and said "You should see what Jerry Jones looks like." - From Ralph Vacchiano

  8. #136018
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,560
    Quote Originally Posted by antimorehead View Post
    Martellus Bennett referred to OC Kevin Gilbride as Prof. Dumbledore at practice today.
    hilarious!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  9. #136019
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,560
    Quote Originally Posted by antimorehead View Post
    Go to a doctor and tell them you have trouble focusing and are tired all day.
    doesnt really work that way anymore I dont think. lol

    plus, if you say youre tired all the time, they'll just tell you to exercise more, and to change your diet. I need a shady doctor that will do what i ask, and not give me the run around all the time. I remember i went a year or 2 ago to get a prescription for chantix, and my doctor was trying to convince me not to. lol

    Im like....umm...well i cant quit cold turkey, ive tried patches....and ive heard people who have had great results! hes like "welll....yea, but the DREAMS, MAAAN!!!" dude i dont care about the dreams....i jsut wanna quit smoking because its expensive lol

    I never had any crazy dreams while on it anyway....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  10. #136020
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,726
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    doesnt really work that way anymore I dont think. lol

    plus, if you say youre tired all the time, they'll just tell you to exercise more, and to change your diet. I need a shady doctor that will do what i ask, and not give me the run around all the time. I remember i went a year or 2 ago to get a prescription for chantix, and my doctor was trying to convince me not to. lol

    Im like....umm...well i cant quit cold turkey, ive tried patches....and ive heard people who have had great results! hes like "welll....yea, but the DREAMS, MAAAN!!!" dude i dont care about the dreams....i jsut wanna quit smoking because its expensive lol

    I never had any crazy dreams while on it anyway....
    It all depends on the doctor. I know people that are prescribed roxys for "pain". Its insane. But the last couple of months a lot of these doctors have been getting locked up.

    My gf was prescribed adderalle in fl and tried to get prescribed up here when she came back and the doc wanted her to see a shrink even though she showed him a few slips from the doc in fl. She felt insulted and wanted her money back for the appointment. Anyway she went to another one the next day and got prescribed.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts