+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...1#.UBld76CuOSp

I want him to get the 3 spot. Hes too explosive to be sitting on the bench

**** YOUR FACE, JORGE!!!

lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    It all depends on the doctor. I know people that are prescribed roxys for "pain". Its insane. But the last couple of months a lot of these doctors have been getting locked up.

My gf was prescribed adderalle in fl and tried to get prescribed up here when she came back and the doc wanted her to see a shrink even though she showed him a few slips from the doc in fl. She felt insulted and wanted her money back for the appointment. Anyway she went to another one the next day and got prescribed.
    yea, thats kinda bull****....youre already prescribed a drug, and other doctors are overly cautious, yet you get these quacks prescribing literally the most dangerous prescription drug for "pain"....wow **** that...
    I had SEVERE pain caused by my wisdom tooth on christmas day this year....couldnt do anything about it. like, it hurt my entire body, i thought i ****ed up or something and was going toxic, i had no idea it could get that bad instantaneously. My mom had to give me like 4 of her vicodin just so i could function like a regular person until the dentist could see me the next day....
    and even then, the doctor gave me prescription strenght motrin till my surgery instead of something stronger.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It all depends on the doctor. I know people that are prescribed roxys for "pain". Its insane. But the last couple of months a lot of these doctors have been getting locked up.

My gf was prescribed adderalle in fl and tried to get prescribed up here when she came back and the doc wanted her to see a shrink even though she showed him a few slips from the doc in fl. She felt insulted and wanted her money back for the appointment. Anyway she went to another one the next day and got prescribed.
    Why would she feel insulted? The new Doc has an obligation to make sure that the prescription was appropriate. How do they know that some quack didn't perscribe the wrong thing in FL?
    To me thats just a doctor looking out for the patient.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Why would she feel insulted? The new Doc has an obligation to make sure that the prescription was appropriate. How do they know that some quack didn't perscribe the wrong thing in FL?
    I guess because shes been prescribed this since she was in high school and she felt he didnt believe her. If a doctor said im not giving you your meds until you see a shrink, id be pretty mad as well. She cant afford to see one anyway.

I guess because shes been prescribed this since she was in high school and she felt he didnt believe her. If a doctor said im not giving you your meds until you see a shrink, id be pretty mad as well. She cant afford to see one anyway.
    I would imagine its a violation of medical ethics to prescribe something without an examination. He has an obligation to her to examine her before he prescribes something.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    But thats what the appointments for. To examine her. I never herd a doctor push a shrink(most likely a friend of his) on someone who needs medication and has prescriptions from past doctors. He was probably just nervous about all these doctors getting busted.

But thats what the appointments for. To examine her. I never herd a doctor push a shrink(most likely a friend of his) on someone who needs medication and has prescriptions from past doctors. He was probably just nervous about all these doctors getting busted.
    you know whats funny, is that he probably didnt even check to see when she was prescribed it last or anything. all that stuff is filed on a massive national database. I worked as a pharmacy tech when i was 18 years old, and when we entered scripts to be filled for refills, it would tell us when it was last entered EVEN IF it was at a different pharmacy. So we'd be like "I'm sorry, but this prescription of Percocet was just filled 3 days at Rite Aid. We cant do this for 25 more days."
    Doctors have access to that also, in order to avoid accidentally doubling up what another doctor might do. Also, doctors prescribe electronically off of tablets now that send directly to whatever pharmacy you choose.....well, all my doctors do anyway....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

So Jobas back. Bullpen is pretty solid at the moment. Starting pitching is not. I think theyll start him. Throw him to the wolves. **** the 6 inning garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by antimorehead View Post
    CBs coach Peter Giunta indicated S Antrel Rolle will be back at nickel CB with Terrell Thomas out, though he conceded that's not ideal. - From Ralph Vacchiano
    Argh, I wanna see Rolle at his natural position, SAFETY!!!!

We gotta hope that Hosely gets well and has a smooth transition into the NFL, CB is usually one of the toughest positions to make the jump from college to the pros
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

+ Reply to Thread