+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    In Reese We Trust
    John Mara just walked by with a bandage on his head and said "You should see what Jerry Jones looks like." - From Ralph Vacchiano
    AWESOME!!!!

The Mara's are a top notch family
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

All-Pro
    I think It would be more surprising if he didn't send her to a shrink....

it's part of his job to do what he did, I don't understand why anyone would be upset about that.

The "shrink" may be able to figure out a better treatment method then what she was currently doing before...or may find that she simply doesn't need it anymore....isn't that a "good" thing? why would anyone be upset about getting good care?

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...1#.UBld76CuOSp

I want him to get the 3 spot. Hes too explosive to be sitting on the bench
    Nice article about Jerrnigan.

I dont care who gets that 3rd spot, but I just dont have faith in Hixons health at WR, Im not sold on Barden, Reuben Randle is intriguing and Jerrnigan could be the Wild Card

Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    I think It would be more surprising if he didn't send her to a shrink....

it's part of his job to do what he did, I don't understand why anyone would be upset about that.

The "shrink" may be able to figure out a better treatment method then what she was currently doing before...or may find that she simply doesn't need it anymore....isn't that a "good" thing? why would anyone be upset about getting good care?
    I think you guys are being a bit ridiculous. Shes been prescribed this for years. Showed him past slips from two different doctors. She cant afford to see one anyway. So hows she going to get her medication??

All-Pro
    you can't just accept that others where right before you and just keep it going, what if they were wrong? what if the situation has changed....you can't just prescribe drugs to someone because they were prescribed before at some point, that's borderline criminal behavior.

I suppose I should just have an open prescription for codeine because it was prescribed for me when I had pneumonia 3 years ago, and lets give me some free Vicodin and maybe some percs too because I had them when my wisdom teeth were removed.

it's insane in my opinion to believe that a new doctor will just continue prescriptions given to you from a previous doctor...just because...without checking into it him/herself.

Come on, shes not trying to get pain killers. This is for ADD and its a very low dosage, the lowest they make.

Again thats what the appointments for, to assess the patient. If he doesnt think she needs it, just tell her.

Gotta agree with Scrappy on this one. Doctor has to put his name on it. And only a psychiatrist can make that evaluation.
    You should know that Dez.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Gotta agree with Scrappy on this one. Doctor has to put his name on it. And only a psychiatrist can make that evaluation.
    You should know that Dez.
    Different doctors do things differently.

All-Pro
    Different doctors do things differently.
    Exactly, that's why the new doctor needs to do his own evaluation before he puts his name on a prescription. That doctor apparently thought having her see a "shrink" was necessary before making his decision....

how is this a bad thing? he's only doing what he thinks is best, not only that but who are we to question this decision...neither of us are doctors dez.

now if it's going to prevent her from getting the pills she believes she needs because she can't see the shrink because of money that is something she should tell the doctor...maybe they can work something out.

Veteran
    I thought we voted for flex

+ Reply to Thread