+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Now this time it worked. I'm sure it will screw up again.
    its started for you I've been having all kinds of random problems for days and I have checked everything on this pc....just the opposite when the board first came online

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    I don't care one way or the other flip flopping shouldn't be aloud on a vote....you don't get to take your vote back out of a ballot box do you...just saying I really don't care ....but no flex had won till he changed we wouldn't even be talking about this vote had the first votes stood with nobody changing...
    Honestly Byron I would have preferred 3 WR and no flex over what we have. Had I know 3 WR and a flex was even a possibility I would have voted for 3 WR..
    In other words...I agree with you, I shouldn't have been allowed to switch so lets go back to 3 WR and NO flex.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    thats pretty much how I felt about the situation.
    What i'm actually confused about though, is how people saw the 2nd shady vote and were like "oh yea, 3 WR AND flex....totally..."
    lol
    I voted for no flex same as last year and that vote passed till flip flopping was aloud....I know I'm focusing on that but I'm not mad about it honesty...but thats when things got out of hand vote wise......

All-Pro
    Honestly Byron I would have preferred 3 WR and no flex over what we have. Had I know 3 WR and a flex was even a possibility I would have voted for 3 WR..
    In other words...I agree with you, I shouldn't have been allowed to switch so lets go back to 3 WR and NO flex.
    hey man I'm all for it again I'm not mad about you changing your vote but in the future it should be aloud....I can't spell sorry....I got to get back to work

Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    NEW VOTE:

POints per reception or no points per reception
    Fuuuuuuuuuck NOOOOOOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue4417 View Post
    Fuuuuuuuuuck NOOOOOOOOO
    sooooooooooo, no?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It really should be one or the other. Both is makes it too easy to get lucky on any given week.,

Veteran
    yes for ppr

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue4417 View Post
    It really should be one or the other. Both is makes it too easy to get lucky on any given week.,
    I apologize to all that I allowed Matt to ruin our league.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    I don't care one way or the other flip flopping shouldn't be aloud on a vote....you don't get to take your vote back out of a ballot box do you...just saying I really don't care ....but no flex had won till he changed we wouldn't even be talking about this vote had the first votes stood with nobody changing...
    U guys are making me nuts lol

We WOULD have had the vote either at and I was personally voting for the compromise over non flex.

+ Reply to Thread