All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I know my vote doesnt count...but the phrase "compromise vote" is totally not true. the bottom line is that if some people knew 3WR + flex was an option, they wouldnt have voted for flex. Lawl is correct.
    what I don't like about this comment is you are suggesting that the 3wr vote has something to do with the flex vote...they are completely separate votes and have nothing to do with one another.

we decided as a league that having a flex position is good, period end of story over.

then Matt...being butt hurt over it decided to make up for that he was going to try an add another WR spot to the roster.

that's an entirely different vote that the league also decided was a good idea.

now everyone seems to be angry about 3WR+Flex....fine, whatever...but the point is we agreed on flex we just don't seem to agree on Flex AND 3wr's...since Flex was passed first the only thing up for discussion should be 3 WR's

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    what I don't like about this comment is you are suggesting that the 3wr vote has something to do with the flex vote...they are completely separate votes and have nothing to do with one another.

we decided as a league that having a flex position is good, period end of story over.

then Matt...being butt hurt over it decided to make up for that he was going to try an add another WR spot to the roster.

that's an entirely different vote that the league also decided was a good idea.

now everyone seems to be angry about 3WR+Flex....fine, whatever...but the point is we agreed on flex we just don't seem to agree on Flex AND 3wr's...since Flex was passed first the only thing up for discussion should be 3 WR's
    I dont think anyone is arguing the orignal flex vote. I think that it was a matter of people voting either (3WR + 2RB) vs (2WR + 2RB +flex)......nobody knew 3WR + flex was going to be an additional option after the fact.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    Ok, well that's fine but only cause I don't care if it's 2+2+Flex or 3+2+Flex...makes no difference to me.

but I will say that Matt went on and on and on about it 2 or 3 times a page for 6-10 pages in a row....if anyone didn't know about it, it was because they were purposefully ignoring Matt's posts....which I mean I don't blame anyone if that was the case :P

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I know my vote doesnt count...but the phrase "compromise vote" is totally not true. the bottom line is that if some people knew 3WR + flex was an option, they wouldnt have voted for flex. Lawl is correct.
    I totally agree

Lets take a new vote on taking a new vote. Flex has been voted in. Now it should be 3 WR plus flex or 2 WR plus flex.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Lets take a new vote on taking a new vote. Flex has been voted in. Now it should be 3 WR plus flex or 2 WR plus flex.
    3 wr + flex was not introduced at the beginning. It should not be voted on at all. If 3 wr plus flex was introduced at the beginning (before I made my vote) then I would have voted for 3 wr instead of flex and therefore flex would not have won.

jeez....new forums are even more boring than the old ones....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    Well it was actually that some agred that the compromise was better so everybody is happy and then the people that don't want flex period would rather have 3 wr
    I think everyone wants 2WR with a Flex OR 3WR..... Thats what it seems like to me
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    I think everyone wants 2WR with a Flex OR 3WR..... Thats what it seems like to me
    I originally voted 3 wr on flex same setup as last year...that was the first vote we took and it passed Matt called it...then somebody changed their vote and all hell broke loose.....lol

page:13570

FLEX VOTE UPDATE:

NO FLEX: Me, Amanda, Pappy, Byron, Lando

YES FLEX: Daven, Lawl, Sharick, Kase

waiting on LT and Pats

5-4
    LT voted standard....pats voted flex....making the vote 6 to 5 standard......

here is matt calling it....page 13571

The vote is in, it's standard. I say we just try to vote it out to attempt peace

[/quote]
    I'm changing my vote to flex......... guess who?

Matt was calling for a compromise vote nearly from the beginning....I guess I didn't realize it would actually go to vote it still wouldn't have changed my original vote had I known....

the vote started on page 13546..........

page 13547 Matt and I talking

[/quote] Matt... WR is deep this year, even for a mandatory 3 receiver starts... i would be okay with a flex if we HAVE to start 3 wrs and 2 rbs and 1 flex.... but people wat 2rbs 2 WRs and 1 flex... it just is weak sauce[/quote] Byron ....make the flex spot rb/te, 3wrs, 2rbs......jk... I'm good with no flex.......

and the rest is history....its a good read if you got the time starts at 13546
    Last edited by byron; 08-06-2012 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    I originally voted 3 wr on flex same setup as last year...that was the first vote we took and it passed Matt called it...then somebody changed their vote and all hell broke loose.....lol
    Way to go MH lol