Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    hey Jp I wonder how long DB and AR will be on the board this year

arrived last night

5 total Gracie's first litter she totally didn't get it...it took awhile....
    They will all make the mistake of letting Brees fall to me again. Fatal mistake. But that's ok, isn't it?! muahahaha

yaaaay puppies!!! nice congrats!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    this is pretty much how I feel about the whole thing. There's not really much decision making involved with such a huge roster. Sure your draft becomes important, but then it's not a matter of longevity, its just the draft.
    You just start your team, and plug in backups on bye weeks...that's it.
    I came in 2nd place in this league 2 years ago simply because my opponents were bad when i played them, and because Drew Brees was so ****ing ridiculous that I didnt really care who started on my team. It wasn't because the scrubs were performing, I can tell you that much...
    You also cried bloody murder when you didn't have your handcuff and somebody else picked them up. Maybe the moral of this story is that you need to focus on your bench more.

And having the ability to pick up legit players to replace injured or slow players is not more strategical. Pick a good team and make the right moves throughout the year

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue4417 View Post
    3 wr 2 rb and flex is too easy. No tough decisions Will have to be made regarding who to start and sit. You can just play everyone.
    I agree it sucks, just not as bad as 2 wr flex sucks

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    what I don't like about this comment is you are suggesting that the 3wr vote has something to do with the flex vote...they are completely separate votes and have nothing to do with one another.

we decided as a league that having a flex position is good, period end of story over.

then Matt...being butt hurt over it decided to make up for that he was going to try an add another WR spot to the roster.

that's an entirely different vote that the league also decided was a good idea.

now everyone seems to be angry about 3WR+Flex....fine, whatever...but the point is we agreed on flex we just don't seem to agree on Flex AND 3wr's...since Flex was passed first the only thing up for discussion should be 3 WR's
    Wow what a 180. The history is there I said we'd take the compromise vote before the main vote was over and ven in that 5 minutes where ok Mammy switched her vote

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    you guys are funny, I think 3WR 2RB + Flex is going to be WAY harder than you guys anticipate.
    Lol it absolutely is. I'm in a league like that last year. Leads to more trades, more decisions.

Which is why it HAS to be changed to one or the other. We are Not rookies here
    The biggest rookie leagues are 2 we flex, make no mistake on that

And to think, if MH didnt change his mind none of this would be happening.
    But it would of. Whatever thread page I posted the other day would of showed u that.

U guys complain about everything not being fair, so we vote and then u complain about voting. Is comical

you sure you want to open up that can of worms ?!....lol

I'll fess up.... I did... not sure why anymore,Daven, Matt and I believe Amanda...the others know who they are
    I believe it was me, Byron, Amanda, daven, lando, and somebody else I forgot

Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    Lol it absolutely is. I'm in a league like that last year. Leads to more trades, more decisions.
    More trades and more decisions depend on the people not the setup of the league

3WR Flex sucks the ol brasciole
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

the whole flex vote starts on page 15546.....I'll say this matt was talking about the 3wr flex thing very early in the vote/debate....the second vote happened right after two wr flex passed....lol.........it went like this 3wr passed matt called it then mh changed his vote 2wr/flex wins matt calls that then calls for the 3wr/flex vote it passes final.....I was there !.......I don't care what the rule is but I would like to see the voting process cleaned up it ill eliminate these cluster ****s .....
    Holy Christ, are u guys om crack