1. #136261
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,081
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Any league with you drama queens would be a nightmare.
    I try to distance myself from it........usually. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  2. #136262
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,352
    Its really funny seeing day after day, just how dysfunctional the Jets are.

  3. #136263
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,081
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Its really funny seeing day after day, just how dysfunctional the Jets are.
    I wonder if they realize that they are pretty much the laughing stock of the league.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  4. #136264
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    41,691
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I try to distance myself from it........usually. lol
    You guys are nuts. Our FF league is awesome. Dezz is just bitter because he sucked at it.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  5. #136265
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,081
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    You guys are nuts. Our FF league is awesome. Dezz is just bitter because he sucked at it.
    if you say so, old man!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  6. #136266
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    41,691
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    if you say so, old man!
    Is it hard for you to experience joy?
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  7. #136267
    Hall of Famer MattMeyerBud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    60,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    You guys are nuts. Our FF league is awesome. Dezz is just bitter because he sucked at it.
    the league is fun, but you guys are pretty twatlike when it comes to preseason.

  8. #136268
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,352
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    You guys are nuts. Our FF league is awesome. Dezz is just bitter because he sucked at it.
    honestly im having more fun ragging on stupid people at huffpost

  9. #136269
    Hall of Famer MattMeyerBud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    60,564
    apparently, this kid is from my hometown. I feel dirty


  10. #136270
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,081
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    if you say so, old man!
    nope, in fact I'm a pretty fun loving person. It's not my fault youre a funsponge....soaking up ALL THE FUN for everyone involved!!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts