Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    hey Jp the reason I keep AV software it to protect passwords a such ....my wife does banking and such with this thing ...and presently my daughter who works at a bank well she and my wife decided it would be cool if Dad had access to my account god love'em.....how safe is it without the AV software I guess is worry...throughts?
    lol no idea man. i dont blame you for being concerned at all! I get it!! Never can be too safe nowadays!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

lmao....everything about this = fail! i love it
    http://www.lolbrary.com/post/25983/w...ay-in-history/
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    I know ...lol....I just check in to see who's gonna blow up first
    I was just getting started on that thread!

I think it's funny how 420 would not respond to me directly.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Its always the same, a handful of so called "Eli homers" have to call people every name in the book when they dare to suggest that Eli isn't quite a HOF'r yet. Its a boring and predictable cycle.

420 is the worst of them but its usually the same posters every time.
    There aren't any 2 time SuperBowl MVP Winng QB's that "aren't" in the HOF, plus Eli's numbers have been fantastic the last 3 years (a few too many ints 2 years ago...but anyone who actually watched the games knows very few of those actually had anything to do with him anyhow)

I think its QUITE a stretch to say that Eli Manning isn't a Hall of Famer.....even if he were to never play again it's almost guaranteed that he'd be in, in fact I'm not even willing to say almost...I'm willing to say that if he never played another game right now Eli would be in the Hall just with what he's already done....for sure.

at least that's my opinion.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    lol no idea man. i dont blame you for being concerned at all! I get it!! Never can be too safe nowadays!
    yeah I don't like the idea of banking on line I don't even go into mine...I don't save passwords on this thing...Your right tho AV software has grown into a big ****ing pig...I got **** running in the background all the time ,you have to be a rocket scientist to know what the hell the stuff is and what you can shut of safely...This machine can handle it ok... but I can imagine machines with less power having problems....damn the hackers!!

All-Pro
    Its always the same, a handful of so called "Eli homers" have to call people every name in the book when they dare to suggest that Eli isn't quite a HOF'r yet. Its a boring and predictable cycle.

420 is the worst of them but its usually the same posters every time.
    There aren't any 2 time SuperBowl MVP winning QB's that "aren't" in the HOF, plus Eli's numbers have been fantastic the last 3 years (a few too many ints 2 years ago...but anyone who actually watched the games knows very few of those actually had anything to do with him anyhow)

I think its QUITE a stretch to say that Eli Manning isn't a Hall of Famer.....even if he were to never play again it's almost guaranteed that he'd be in, in fact I'm not even willing to say almost...I'm willing to say that if he never played another game right now Eli would be in the Hall just with what he's already done....for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    There aren't any 2 time SuperBowl MVP winning QB's that "aren't" in the HOF, plus Eli's numbers have been fantastic the last 3 years (a few too many ints 2 years ago...but anyone who actually watched the games knows very few of those actually had anything to do with him anyhow)

I don't think anyone is saying that he not on a trajectory to be a HOF'r. We're just saying that he is still in the middle of his career and he's not there yet. If he comes out the next two seasons and stinks it up a lot of people would rethink it. I don't expect that of course but thats why they play the games.

And to say that if he never played another game he would be in the Hall doesn't make sense to me. He's had one truly great season and even there he wasn't even voted to the Pro Bowl. (of course you guys give great creadence to the "vote" for SB MVP) I guess in your minds one vote is OK but the other isn't)
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    I was just getting started on that thread!

I think it's funny how 420 would not respond to me directly.
    haha it went south fast late yesterday I don't know Rosey I have on opinion on what would happen right now if Eli were to stop... But he'll get himself into the hall baring injury and/or this org getting totally stupid as to how they build teams ..I think most of us would agree on that.....

All-Pro
    I don't think anyone is saying that he not on a trajectory to be a HOF'r. We're just saying that he is still in the middle of his career and he's not there yet. If he comes out the next two seasons and stinks it up a lot of people would rethink it. I don't expect that of course but thats why they play the games.

And to say that if he never played another game he would be in the Hall doesn't make sense to me. He's had one truly great season and even there he wasn't even voted to the Pro Bowl. (of course you guys give great creadence to the "vote" for SB MVP) I guess in your minds one vote is OK but the other isn't)
    He's thrown for 4k+ yards and 25+TD's for the last 3 years....with pretty much rookie wide receivers mind you, also he has 2 Super bowl wins and MVPs (I never said pro bowls don't count...but those are voted on by fans super bowl MVP's are not) not to mention a knack for coming up big in clutch situations...

I've been saying it for 2-3 years, I think Eli has been good forever, Last year was just him showing how good he already was...honestly I don't think he actually improved in any major way last year when compared with the 2 years before that besides statistically...and that's because the new receivers finally figured out how he works.

He's a HOF QB right now even if he never plays again in my opinion, I know it doesn't make sense to you MH for me to say that but alternatively it doesn't make any sense at all to me....for anyone to even think about denying that...so I guess we just agree to disagree.

Yea, but I'm goign to continue to see both sides of the argument.
    So many people say it isn't about statistics, so you cant say thing about how statistically he will shatter the numbers of current HOFers....which ok, fine whatever....
    But then at the same time, there ARE QBs who are in the HOF who won nothing.....so can you really use SBs as a bench mark? Not exactly...

So then the debate really becomes; Will Eli be a HOFer with 2 superbowl rings, and his current stats? Or does he have to win 1 more to solidify at his same statistical pace? or does he have to GREATLY improve his statistics, and winning another SB is not necessary?

basically what im saying, is **** this argument....hahahaha

btw, I happen to personally think he could retire RIGHT NOW, and would be voted in the HOF, just because there are other QBs in the hall with lesser credentials....
    Oderint Dum Metuant