Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I didnt know that people who are "on the internet" dont know simple BB and html lol. maybe that makes me a jerk =O

I THINK what they used to do was right click image, copy image, go to forum reply field, and paste....

that's honestly not a common function of most sites, so i guess they were spoiled =P
    It doesn't make you a jerk it just makes me old. I like it when its easy. I've had nothing but problems with this MB since it came back on. I can't even just post anymore, I have to go through gymnastics before it lets me post. And even then, it has to be with a quoted post from soemone else.
    CHANGE SUCKS!!!!
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro
    I didnt know that people who are "on the internet" dont know simple BB and html lol. maybe that makes me a jerk =O

I THINK what they used to do was right click image, copy image, go to forum reply field, and paste....

that's honestly not a common function of most sites, so i guess they were spoiled =P
    that's what it sounds like, TBH I had no idea you could even do that before...I'm so used to doing it the normal way I never even tried doing it that way....they must have been spoiled you are right.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    It doesn't make you a jerk it just makes me old. I like it when its easy. I've had nothing but problems with this MB since it came back on. I can't even just post anymore, I have to go through gymnastics before it lets me post. And even then, it has to be with a quoted post from soemone else.
    CHANGE SUCKS!!!!
    literally do this Morehead.

type this exactly [I M G]copy the URL put it here[/I M G]

do exactly that just without the spaces....it'll show up then.

like this
    Last edited by DavenIII; 08-09-2012 at 01:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    that's what it sounds like, TBH I had no idea you could even do that before...I'm so used to doing it the normal way I never even tried doing it that way....they must have been spoiled you are right.
    yea i think i just remember B or Lando telling me thats how they did it.

I remember when I was like 13-14, on my old 486, I'd look up how to make parts of web pages.....I taught myself like some pretty intermediate stuff on html all by myself lol
    now I dont remember anything but making links, links with texts, and photos. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    literally do this Morehead.

type this exactly [I M G]copy the URL put it here[/I M G]

do exactly that just without the spaces....it'll show up then.

like this
    So you're saying that I click "cut" on the photo and then right click on the spot where I want it and type this stuff? Or should I do something else on the original photo?
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    So you're saying that I click "cut" on the photo and then right click on the spot where I want it and type this stuff? Or should I do something else on the original photo?
    really morehead? I hope you aren't ****ing with me.....

no you don't do that...what you do is type...exactly what I'm typing exactly where I'm typing it.

[I M G]Copy the url[/I M G]

do that just without any spaces...there is nothing else to it it's really that simple.

if you don't understand what copy the URL means ...all I can say is...um Right Click on a picture (any picture) a menu should come up...pick "Copy Image Location" then paste that string of text where I say "Copy the URL" in the example...take the spaces out of the [I M G] parts of it and it will post the picture.
    Last edited by DavenIII; 08-09-2012 at 02:15 PM.

why the hell are you putting spaces between[IMG] then!?!? lmao

i dont get it.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    why the hell are you putting spaces between[IMG] then!?!? lmao
    because it's a code that makes forums do something, in this case post a picture dez....if you don't put spaces the forum thinks your posting a picture and you won't be able to see it at all.....

it's just like when you quote someone, it says

[Q U O T E=dezzR;444780] blah blah technologically impaired blah blah [/Q U O T E]

right? if you take the spaces out of that it'll just quote you and you won't see the example.....
    Last edited by DavenIII; 08-09-2012 at 02:26 PM.

My new favorite band is "Chester Copperpot and the Booty Traps", lol

ok, not really, but i have friends from these 2 bands who do strictly 90s covers at bars, and they are awesome, and hilarious
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just_Surrender
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matchbook_Romance

Matchbook Romance had tracks on Madden and Guitar hero awhile back.
    EA soundtracks always get songs stuck in my head. Even the bad ones. even the german and spanish ones in fifa.