All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post

I LOVE YOU MOREHEAD!!!!!!
    you figured it out ! copy paste ?

thanks bryyyyyyyyy

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    thanks bryyyyyyyyy
    your welcome DezzzR just passing it on early on when the board first came on line there was a thread on some of this stuff....I just happened to read it and changed mine over....
    Last edited by byron; 08-09-2012 at 08:52 PM. Reason: because

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    you figured it out ! copy paste ?
    Thanks a lot Byron. it was just the settings. I can cut and paste like before. You're pretty smart for a mid-Mainer.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Thanks a lot Byron. it was just the settings. I can cut and paste like before. You're pretty smart for a mid-Mainer.
    haha your welcome MH... this part of the state stays fairly warm, if your careful you can keep your brain from freezing I have be quite luckly!... I read it around here some where glad it worked for you .....It should smooth some things out for you.....but this board has some major bugs that I hope they 're working on....

haha your welcome MH... this part of the state stays fairly warm, if your careful you can keep your brain from freezing I have be quite luckly!... I read it around here some where glad it worked for you .....It should smooth some things out for you.....but this board has some major bugs that I hope they 're working on....
    Thank YOU Byron..........I'm back in business with the copy and pasting pics

MH.....I guess you were right about "Hating Change" if you know what I mean lol

All-Pro
    your welcome Sec...... glad I could help

your welcome Sec...... glad I could help
    You're the MAN Byron.....I did not have time til tonight [trying to make the most out of this summer] to follow your instructions. They worked great
    Hoping we can get together @ Thee Game this year. My daughter is getting married in Sept. So I hope thats not the month you guys are going.
    If you can make it down from Maine I WILL make every effort to be there........plus I have not seen the "Swag" gang since my days in section 105 of old Giants stadium
    Also do want to miss that "Utah Man" 4417 lol

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SEC105 View Post
    You're the MAN Byron.....I did not have time til tonight [trying to make the most out of this summer] to follow your instructions. They worked great
    Hoping we can get together @ Thee Game this year. My daughter is getting married in Sept. So I hope thats not the month you guys are going.
    If you can make it down from Maine I WILL make every effort to be there........plus I have not seen the "Swag" gang since my days in section 105 of old Giants stadium
    Also do want to miss that "Utah Man" 4417 lol
    thee game is the cleveland in oct....I planning on being there Sec it would be great to meet you!

+ Reply to Thread