+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    to me Standard is 2rb +3wr, which is what i assume matt meant the whole time. that doesnt mean i can assume what other people interpreted it as though.
    I mean you don't find it curious that he "explains" both Flex options exactly as they are and then for the option he wants he just goes ahead and calls it "Standard"

curious? no....
    I mean it could just be that he and I have the same understanding of standard.

First all, i have no idea why in literally the 4th year of this league, and there has to be any voting about anything. Where's the consistency? Things have to be changed every year, and nobody sees a problem with that?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

You havent said anything of relevance since these boards were migrated because youre computer illiterate and cant fix simple problems.

Don't act like im the thread killer when this place has been dead for about a year now. This place already sucks enough during the fantasy football bull**** lol.
    Hahahahaha!!!!
    You snipe so easily. Its like dealing with a chick. (not that there's anything wrong with that)
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

All-Pro
    curious? no....
    I mean it could just be that he and I have the same understanding of standard.

First all, i have no idea why in literally the 4th year of this league, and there has to be any voting about anything. Where's the consistency? Things have to be changed every year, and nobody sees a problem with that?
    The league should change every single year (unless we start making it a keeper league) it's like government you gotta keep tweaking it all the time...making amendments.

lol, but honestly, name me a sports league that never changes its rules, look at football, every year there are rule changes, this is no different.

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    The league should change every single year (unless we start making it a keeper league) it's like government you gotta keep tweaking it all the time...making amendments.

lol, but honestly, name me a sports league that never changes its rules, look at football, every year there are rule changes, this is no different.
    You just compared football to fantasy football......

i'm never getting roped into this **** again, lol.....you guys are my friends, and i do like you all alot....but this is the worst league ive every played in lol. Sorry, but it had to be said.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    to me Standard is 2rb +3wr, which is what i assume matt meant the whole time. that doesnt mean i can assume what other people interpreted it as though.
    I look at it the same way maybe a little simpler Standard is no flex .....flex is flex.....seems like a no brainer to me....

edit It would be nice to see the matter settled...and the draft date set....Matts busy and can't be in here during the day much anymore....It looks like this vote needs a response from all the members......Landon has been in here since the new vote was put up ....LT,Pats and Sharieff have not ....I'll hit up Sharieff to get in here and vote....but the others I don't have their contact info......its very hard to get these things settled when there are some seemingly out of the loop....for work related reasons....
    Last edited by byron; 08-14-2012 at 04:36 PM.

All-Pro
    You just compared football to fantasy football......

i'm never getting roped into this **** again, lol.....you guys are my friends, and i do like you all alot....but this is the worst league ive every played in lol. Sorry, but it had to be said.
    you just don't like change, if it makes you feel better all my bowling leagues have a meeting at the beginning of every year also to decide and vote on changes to the league rules.

this is a common thing in ALL "leagues" pizzy....was just using football because we are playing fantasy football...all leagues do this...(or at least should)

All-Pro
    you just don't like change, if it makes you feel better all my bowling leagues have a meeting at the beginning of every year also to decide and vote on changes to the league rules.

this is a common thing in ALL "leagues" pizzy....was just using football because we are playing fantasy football...all leagues do this...(or at least should)
    part of the problem here is everybody involved in this leauge aren't coming to the meetings "here in the thread" things end up in limbo and lost in the pages of other discussions....I'm not sure what the answer is...for instance we want to have date for the draft that everyone can make...now how in **** are we going to do that if we don't have everyones input.....?
    Last edited by byron; 08-14-2012 at 04:45 PM.

2006 my work colleagues and I met at a bar. Decided that standard format, standard yahoo scoring was how we'd do our league set up. 6 years later, we haven't revisted it w/ no complaints. and that league is more competitive than this. So much so that a 2nd league had to be formed for those who wanted TWO shots at killing each other. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    part of the problem here is everybody involved in this leauge aren't coming to the meetings "here in the thread" things end up in limbo and lost in the pages of other discussions....I'm not sure what the answer is...for instance we want to have date for the draft that everyone can make...now how in **** are we going to do that if we don't have everyones input.....?
    yea, im sure that doesnt help at all....
    whatever though, if you guys like the chaos, im fine with it all. doesnt mean i wont make fun of all of you for it lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread