+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

  1. #136791
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,640
    DId anyone buy tickets to the Cleveland game yet? Brese and I are tryin to do it this week.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  2. #136792
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,508
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    DId anyone buy tickets to the Cleveland game yet? Brese and I are tryin to do it this week.
    Lando is looking into getting like 10 seats together I believe it is ....

  3. #136793
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,640
    Got my tix!!!
    I got a pretty good price on the section next to LT's(131) in section 129. Corner endzone is not as good as 50 yard line obviously, but when I sat with LT last year for the GB game, it was soooo much more fun than anywhere else in the stadium. And Brese hasn't sat that low, so why not, lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  4. #136794
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    42,480
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Got my tix!!!
    I got a pretty good price on the section next to LT's(131) in section 129. Corner endzone is not as good as 50 yard line obviously, but when I sat with LT last year for the GB game, it was soooo much more fun than anywhere else in the stadium. And Brese hasn't sat that low, so why not, lol
    How much were those tickets?
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  5. #136795
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,640
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    How much were those tickets?
    $170 each...i bought a parking pass also for $30
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  6. #136796
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,837
    Rules for Bryant. lol

    • A midnight curfew. If he's going to miss curfew, team officials must know in advance;

    • No drinking alcohol.
    • He can't attend any strip clubs and can only attend nightclubs if they are approved by the team and he has a security team with him.
    • He must attend counseling sessions twice a week.
    • A rotating three-man security team will leave one man with Bryant at all times.
    • Members of the security team will drive Bryant to practices, games and team functions.

  7. #136797
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,640
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Rules for Bryant. lol

    • A midnight curfew. If he's going to miss curfew, team officials must know in advance;

    • No drinking alcohol.
    • He can't attend any strip clubs and can only attend nightclubs if they are approved by the team and he has a security team with him.
    • He must attend counseling sessions twice a week.
    • A rotating three-man security team will leave one man with Bryant at all times.
    • Members of the security team will drive Bryant to practices, games and team functions.
    Man, it must suck to be 23 years old and have to be babysat 24 hours a day.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  8. #136798
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    42,480
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Man, it must suck to be 23 years old and have to be babysat 24 hours a day.
    This is not a grown man. This is a child, doomed to fail despite all his gifts.
    It sucks because he's so friggin pathetic. I don't know who's more rediculous though, Bryant or Jerry Jones.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  9. #136799
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,640
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    This is not a grown man. This is a child, doomed to fail despite all his gifts.
    It sucks because he's so friggin pathetic. I don't know who's more rediculous though, Bryant or Jerry Jones.
    yea im being sarcastic. the guy is an idiot. but Jerry Jones is worse because he literally doesnt care who is on his team
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  10. #136800
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    42,480
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    yea im being sarcastic. the guy is an idiot. but Jerry Jones is worse because he literally doesnt care who is on his team
    Because he's beyond desperate to win.
    T.O., Pacman Jones and Dez Bryant. Yeah he really likes character guys.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts