Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    yea im being sarcastic. the guy is an idiot. but Jerry Jones is worse because he literally doesnt care who is on his team
    To be fair, I think Jerry is thinking to himself that Dez is a immature idiot that cant get his act together but he realizes The Boys need dezz right now, Wr pretty thin after Austin. I wouldnt be surprised if Dallas dumps him after this season.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    To be fair, I think Jerry is thinking to himself that Dez is a immature idiot that cant get his act together but he realizes The Boys need dezz right now, Wr pretty thin after Austin. I wouldnt be surprised if Dallas dumps him after this season.
    There arent many teams who will touch guys like him....Brandon Marshall was approaching that status, but he didnt finally appear to get his **** together I think. You might be right....they might part ways.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

The problem is that he drafted him in the first place. He was dropping on the board for a reason. You can't win with a guy like that. You can't have a bunch of saints on your team, but this guy is a major problem and this entire situation could easily blow up this season. Kids who are young, rich and famous don't like to be babysat, even if they need it.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    The problem is that he drafted him in the first place. He was dropping on the board for a reason. You can't win with a guy like that. You can't have a bunch of saints on your team, but this guy is a major problem and this entire situation could easily blow up this season. Kids who are young, rich and famous don't like to be babysat, even if they need it.
    Agreed. Its an authority problem. People like him dont like being told what to do. He will snap.

Can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to Tubby's speech tonight. He should kill it.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Hope Kiwi is ready for week 1. He looked good this preseason.

Can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to Tubby's speech tonight. He should kill it.
    wtf is a tubby?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Yea I think so too. Romney should have Ryan talk as much as possible in general. The guy has a plan for everything and sells it very well which is why I think Romneys numbers have been going up.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    wtf is a tubby?
    Chris Christie

Chris Christie
    What time does that right wing circle jerk fest start?
    Oderint Dum Metuant