+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    not the kind of guy to say i told ya so
    sure your not yeah well like I said yesterday I could see Hixon making it .....I didn't think they would cut both Douglas and Stanback....I really throught Barden had the door knob in his hand .........and hey I like Hixon and he knows the system

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    sure your not yeah well like I said yesterday I could see Hixon making it .....I didn't think they would cut both Douglas and Stanback....I really throught Barden had the door knob in his hand .........and hey I like Hixon and he knows the system
    I dont know why everyone thinks that about Barden. He actually came out of his shell this year it seems.....kind of saved his job so to speak.
    We're invested in guys like him.
    Did we want Douglas for returns or something? I didnt see much of him. games 2 and 3, i was on vacation so i was constantly up and down, not staring at the screen. Who is on returns?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Laron Scott made the final roster?!? ಠ_ಠ

Was it that pass he was thrown the other day that they counted as an INT? lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I dont know why everyone thinks that about Barden. He actually came out of his shell this year it seems.....kind of saved his job so to speak.
    We're invested in guys like him.
    Did we want Douglas for returns or something? I didnt see much of him. games 2 and 3, i was on vacation so i was constantly up and down, not staring at the screen. Who is on returns?
    Idk ..I guess I expected him to come around quicker than he has, so he's on my **** list... lol ... tbf injuries have held him back ....
    Douglas can/could have returned kicks for the team....last game they had Scott returning kicks.... Idk JP.....good chance Hixon will be returning kicks....

All-Pro
    I don't know about you but I find that heavy New England accent annoying.....Listening to the game the other night sucked Randy Cross was OK ..but the other guy ....man......Tam = Tom..... smfh....

I don't know about you but I find that heavy New England accent annoying.....Listening to the game the other night sucked Randy Cross was OK ..but the other guy ....man......Tam = Tom..... smfh....
    Yea, drives me nuts. it's like they come from a country where people speak high pitched monotone lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Idk ..I guess I expected him to come around quicker than he has, so he's on my **** list... lol ... tbf injuries have held him back ....
    Douglas can/could have returned kicks for the team....last game they had Scott returning kicks.... Idk JP.....good chance Hixon will be returning kicks....
    Well, he came from a small school, small division, so he had the athelticsm, just needed the experience in the NFL system.....problem is, he wasn't able to get on the field enough because of freak injuries and the like. So I'm more lenient with him.
    it's harder for me to be patient with the hixon situation because we've been waiting YEARS. lol
    As far as I'm concerned, the moment we drafted Nicks was Hixon's demise. Then once he missed 2 seasons, it's like he doesnt even exist to me anymore....lol
    "YOURE DEAD TO ME!!!" not really...but you get the point.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Holy ****....has anyone read the deadspin articles that someone posted in the trash talk forum.....absolutely hilarious. I only read the eagles one so far, but it's awesome material lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Well, he came from a small school, small division, so he had the athelticsm, just needed the experience in the NFL system.....problem is, he wasn't able to get on the field enough because of freak injuries and the like. So I'm more lenient with him.
    it's harder for me to be patient with the hixon situation because we've been waiting YEARS. lol
    As far as I'm concerned, the moment we drafted Nicks was Hixon's demise. Then once he missed 2 seasons, it's like he doesnt even exist to me anymore....lol
    "YOURE DEAD TO ME!!!" not really...but you get the point.
    Hixon is a competent, veteran presence in our WR corps. There is definatley value in that.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread