+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

  1. #137001
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    27,347
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I don't know what you're talking about but I have that song on my Ipod.
    Its a good song. They were playing it when they were cooking the meth in the show. Their meth is so potent its blue, hence crystal blue persuasion. If you have netflix, watch it. Youll really like it.

  2. #137002
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    39,872
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Its a good song. They were playing it when they were cooking the meth in the show. Their meth is so potent its blue, hence crystal blue persuasion. If you have netflix, watch it. Youll really like it.
    Can't take on any new shows. I've reached my max.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  3. #137003
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    23,785
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Can't take on any new shows. I've reached my max.
    It's not new. it's 5 years old now

    I hear you though. I can only do 2, maybe 3 shows every season.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  4. #137004
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    23,785
    Sometimes I dont understand the news....

    For the past week, there has been the story of the Good Morning America host Robin whatever her name is, and how she left the show last week to be with her mother who she feared was dying, and she did in fact die when she got there....
    I feel for her, and of course I sympathize with her loss......but....

    Why the hell has it been in the news for the past week? No offense to this poor lady, but IT'S NOT NEWS, and as a reporter, im sure she'd agree.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  5. #137005
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    27,347
    How can Michael Clarke Duncan die? the guy is built like a demigod. wtf?

  6. #137006
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    23,785
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    How can Michael Clarke Duncan die? the guy is built like a demigod. wtf?
    so sad =\

    I think he's been sick for awhile though. I have not read any of the stories about his passing. What was the cause?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  7. #137007
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,637
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    so sad =\I think he's been sick for awhile though. I have not read any of the stories about his passing. What was the cause?
    Had a heart attack in July, never fully recovered.

  8. #137008
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    23,785
    So how does everyone feel about their draft? Did anyone stop, look at their team and say "ok I hate what I've done.." ? lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  9. #137009
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    15,586
    I'm Happy with mine, only really made one mistake didn't realize Best was injured, but Foster/Cam/Cruz was a pretty solid front three for me in my opinion.

  10. #137010
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    23,785
    Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    I'm Happy with mine, only really made one mistake didn't realize Best was injured, but Foster/Cam/Cruz was a pretty solid front three for me in my opinion.
    I didnt really want Vick, but at like the 60th pick or whatever, it's obviously of some value.
    DMC, Vick, Nicks, Lloyd, Graham.....legit pieces of my team. And if this Martin kid plays as good as he has been, and does what everyone says....i think im good, lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts