So I wound up getting taken for $1500 in fake tickets to the game tonight (at least the parking pass was real, LOL) If I EVER find this scumbag I will be going to jail for a LOOOOONG time. Im a great person and really fair to people but like Sosa said in 'Scarface' Dont you EVER **** me!!!! I will revert to BK Hood Masher Kase-1 and NOBODY wants to see that, honestly it scares me, LOL

Im LIVID right now, Im ready to go Kaiser Sosack stylee and start cleaning house...... ARGH!!!!

Thank goodness my boys bought tickets to the game tonight and will each buy me a ticket til we're all even
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    How many sacks for tonight???? Im going with 6-7
    6 last time....7 this time!

their o-line is junk. Plus, I bet Perry sends the house all night since our secondary COULD be overmatched in this game.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    So I wound up getting taken for $1500 in fake tickets to the game tonight (at least the parking pass was real, LOL) If I EVER find this scumbag I will be going to jail for a LOOOOONG time. Im a great person and really fair to people but like Sosa said in 'Scarface' Dont you EVER **** me!!!! I will revert to BK Hood Masher Kase-1 and NOBODY wants to see that, honestly it scares me, LOL

Im LIVID right now, Im ready to go Kaiser Sosack stylee and start cleaning house...... ARGH!!!!

Thank goodness my boys bought tickets to the game tonight and will each buy me a ticket til we're all even
    Whaaaaat? the **** man? you just posted in that fake tickets thread like a week ago too. weird. ouffff i feel for you man. You personally, are out of 1500 or a few buddies chipped in? At least youre still going

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    6 last time....7 this time!

their o-line is junk. Plus, I bet Perry sends the house all night since our secondary COULD be overmatched in this game.
    No way. 4 man rush all night is all perry knows. Ok, maybe 2 or 3 blitzes

Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post

holy ****, dude.....
    how did you buy them??

I'm always skeptical of the ticket trade, so i only get them thru ticketexchange.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

cant....stop....watching....lmao
    Oderint Dum Metuant

k bye guys. love you. Off to see another one of these

Veteran
    Wilson was crying after the fumble

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    Wilson was crying after the fumble
    Hahah yea he was.

Four people KILLED us to tonight: Cruz with the drops, Webster with the lack of coverage, and tuck and psi for the no show.

Rivers looked good and so did hixon

Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    Hahah yea he was.

Four people KILLED us to tonight: Cruz with the drops, Webster with the lack of coverage, and tuck and psi for the no show.

Rivers looked good and so did hixon
    Webby was fine. Thats 2nd TD was all on KP. The game came down to Romo exploiting our weak link in the secondary. Even on the last first down. We also couldn't run the ball. Another huge problem for us. Very poor run blocking. Refs cost us a TD on the Cruz hold too.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi