+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

  1. #137071
    Hall of Famer MattMeyerBud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    60,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    This has been the one glaring weakness in KP's game. That play was all about KP's biting to the right. I don't think Webby "released" the WR, but I'm damn sure he was expecting help over the top.
    there was also was also receivers crossing the field from the other side. Webster got straight best, regardless if there was help or not

  2. #137072
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,809
    Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    there was also was also receivers crossing the field from the other side. Webster got straight best, regardless if there was help or not
    They went after Coe and Tryon. Especially Tryon. Including the last big play. Thats was the difference in the game. That and the pathetic play of the O line.
    Get well soon 80.

  3. #137073
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    15,650
    we need to be able to run the ball.

  4. #137074
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Right Here
    Posts
    7,031
    we need to score more points than the other team to win... yeah this team has some problems and one of them is keeping /getting guys on the field

  5. #137075
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,117
    We do not need to run the ball. Spread the field and let our best players win the game for us.This is why you don't draft a rb in the first round. There are not important at all.Cordy Glenn Andre branch. Kendall Reyes, jerel worthy, janoris Jenkins. All of these guys would have helped us more last night and moreso in the future.Dumb dumb dumb pick

  6. #137076
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,809
    Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    We do not need to run the ball. Spread the field and let our best players win the game for us.This is why you don't draft a rb in the first round. There are not important at all.Cordy Glenn Andre branch. Kendall Reyes, jerel worthy, janoris Jenkins. All of these guys would have helped us more last night and moreso in the future.Dumb dumb dumb pick
    Jesus God let it go Lawl. You're a friggin broken record.
    Wilson will become an important part of our offense.
    Get well soon 80.

  7. #137077
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,117
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Jesus God let it go Lawl. You're a friggin broken record.Wilson will become an important part of our offense.
    One more fumble and he won't play offense until next year

  8. #137078
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,809
    Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    One more fumble and he won't play offense until next year
    Wanna bet?
    Get well soon 80.

  9. #137079
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,117
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Wanna bet?
    I thought you don't bet?Him being on our team hurts us more than helps us

  10. #137080
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,809
    Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    I thought you don't bet?Him being on our team hurts us more than helps us
    Your hate for a Giants player is unsettling. the kid played his first game for God's sake. Lets have him play a few more before we cut him.
    Get well soon 80.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts