Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    every other WR had man coverage
    Every td the cowboys scored minus Austins was a miscue. the + 20 yarder probably was on Corey and KP, But the Giants have been having these miscues for 3 years now. Its unacceptable and extremely frustrating.
    The amount of holding and pass interference not being called was a disgrace

our oline is ****

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Your hate for a Giants player is unsettling. the kid played his first game for God's sake. Lets have him play a few more before we cut him.
    My hate is for the decision to draft a rb in the first round. It was a stupid move. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    We do not need to run the ball. Spread the field and let our best players win the game for us.This is why you don't draft a rb in the first round. There are not important at all.Cordy Glenn Andre branch. Kendall Reyes, jerel worthy, janoris Jenkins. All of these guys would have helped us more last night and moreso in the future.Dumb dumb dumb pick
    I agree, but only when its obvious the running game isnt working. The Giants were trying to force the run first three quarters. Bradshaws td drive should be the blueprint. Let the passing game open up the run

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    My hate is for the decision to draft a rb in the first round. It was a stupid move. Period.
    Let it go Lawl. This is our team. Maybe you should spend some time actually rooting for the kid instead of taking pleasure when he does something wrong.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Good place to store dead hookers.

Veteran
    Let it go Lawl. This is our team. Maybe you should spend some time actually rooting for the kid instead of taking pleasure when he does something wrong.
    You don't understand. No matter how good or bad he plays, it is going to hurt this team.

The only stupid move was not putting Wilson back in, especially after his return for over 30 yards twice after the fumble. He had a chip on his shoulder. So he cried, the kid has passion. He got chocked up giving a pregame speech in college too. I think its a good thing, the kid has fire in his belly.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    The only stupid move was not putting Wilson back in, especially after his return for over 30 yards twice after the fumble. He had a chip on his shoulder. So he cried, the kid has passion. He got chocked up giving a pregame speech in college too. I think its a good thing, the kid has fire in his belly.
    I agree. We needed him on the field. We didn't draft him to sit on the sidelines. That was a major overreaction by TC,

All-Pro
    I agree. We needed him on the field. We didn't draft him to sit on the sidelines. That was a major overreaction by TC,
    Yeah but you know how TC is with fumbles, but in this case you could tell the kid knew he screwed up big freaking time and was literally upset about it, in that case I think putting him back in is the best course of action.