+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    He was stuck behind two players that the coaching staff trusted to get the job done, so yes you are right, he never proved himself, but it's not like he had the opportunity to do so either....

I'm not annoyed or upset that we let him go, we drafted Wilson...Wilson "looks" really good so far..(far better then Bradshaw imho) so yeah we didn't really have room for him, that said If "I" was starting a team today and my only two options at RB were AB or DJ Ware I'd still take Ware....from what I've seen.
    Past two years either Bradshaw or Jacobs were hurt. he def had chances.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Past two years either Bradshaw or Jacobs were hurt. he def had chances.
    dude....he had 46 carries......46 carries over the whole season. 20 the year prior. So honestly, i have no idea what youre talking about.

So yea, clearly coaches didn't feel he was a necessary piece anymore, since we drafted Wilson. But to say he had a chance and didn't take advantage, there's just nothing to support that.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    dude....he had 46 carries......46 carries over the whole season. 20 the year prior. So honestly, i have no idea what youre talking about.

So yea, clearly coaches didn't feel he was a necessary piece anymore, since we drafted Wilson. But to say he had a chance and didn't take advantage, there's just nothing to support that.
    Do you think he never carried the ball in practice?
    Whats your point here Pizz......Are you saying that if he just had a chance they would realize how good he was?
    He was on the team for 5 friggin years!
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Whats your point here Pizz......Are you saying that if he just had a chance they would realize how good he was?
    actually that IS my point. he was on the team for 5 years, so there must have been SOME reason.

Dezz's point is that he had the opportunity to be a stud RB or something with a fraction of the carries Jacobs and Bradshaw had or something, and that he failed miserably.
    When it comes to 2012, when the team was faced with the decision....sorry Ware, youre the odd man out. I get it. I really do. But to say that he had his chances to shine, and didnt....well I'm sorry, there's just no sample size to support that claim. it's pretty naive if you ask me.
    Why is it that people were so patient with Sinorice Moss for some inexplicable reason, but if someone makes the claim that Ware could have been good, but we'd never know.....that person is making stuff up?? lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Thats right. Incredible someone finally brought that up. Ware was here for 07 run as well. And TC picked Ab over Ware then too. Its not a conspiracy, the guy cant run the ball.

actually that IS my point. he was on the team for 5 years, so there must have been SOME reason.

Dezz's point is that he had the opportunity to be a stud RB or something with a fraction of the carries Jacobs and Bradshaw had or something, and that he failed miserably.
    When it comes to 2012, when the team was faced with the decision....sorry Ware, youre the odd man out. I get it. I really do. But to say that he had his chances to shine, and didnt....well I'm sorry, there's just no sample size to support that claim. it's pretty naive if you ask me.
    Why is it that people were so patient with Sinorice Moss for some inexplicable reason, but if someone makes the claim that Ware could have been good, but we'd never know.....that person is making stuff up?? lol
    I didnt have a point. I was just ribbing you lol.

I didnt have a point. I was just ribbing you lol.
    well you sure TRIED making all these nosensical points, thats for sure. You COULD just admit that you have no idea what youre talking about in this conversation! lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Thats right. Incredible someone finally brought that up. Ware was here for 07 run as well. And TC picked Ab over Ware then too. Its not a conspiracy, the guy cant run the ball.
    so it's common practice for our team, who has been a pretty damn good team for awhile now, to just carry dead weight intentionally? that sounds pretty damning.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

well you sure TRIED making all these nosensical points, thats for sure. You COULD just admit that you have no idea what youre talking about in this conversation! lol
    Let me correct myself. I threw in the "like dj" as jab at you but i meant everything i said. Hes had plenty of chances. Hes never had a 20 yard run in the nfl!! Stop this madness!!!

so it's common practice for our team, who has been a pretty damn good team for awhile now, to just carry dead weight intentionally? that sounds pretty damning.
    He wasnt dead weight, he knew his blocking assignments very well.

+ Reply to Thread