+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Regardless, I approve of TC's reaction. You don't let rookie coaches get away with anything, lol.

He claimed Rutgers would do it.........no, they don't do it in college either....Rutgers never did it. nice try.
    TC's reaction was that of someone who got caught with his pants down and got defensive about it.
    His reaction was bull****. he got schooled by a rookie coach that you don't quit until the game is over.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    TC's reaction was that of someone who got caught with his pants down and got defensive about it.
    His reaction was bull****. he got schooled by a rookie coach that you don't quit until the game is over.
    This whole post is complete ****. I expect better from you.

Even if Bradshaw comes back next week, Id still like to see Brown get more carries. It was only a matter of time before bradshaw hurt his neck, hes always trying to use his head as a torpedo.

I don't really understand why you have this kind of reaction. I get that you think teams should play hard till the whistle blows. But it's 99.999999% normal to take a knee on the last play of the game, especially with :05 or whatever was left on the game clock.

I got back to my previous 2 points from earlier:
    Youd be singing a different song if we had scored again in the final 20 seconds, and
    Youd also wouldnt be on this page if Eli had broken his damn neck as a result of this.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    This whole post is complete ****. I expect better from you.
    Why don't you explain why its a good thing to complain about a team playing hard on every play. the only thing he should complain about is our teams inability to recognize that they were coming after Eli and to be prepared for it.
    Actually trying to disrupt a play is not dirty. Its kind of what defense is all about.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Even if Bradshaw comes back next week, Id still like to see Brown get more carries. It was only a matter of time before bradshaw hurt his neck, hes always trying to use his head as a torpedo.
    Hell yea, if the O-line opens up what they did yesterday, our RBs will have great games! I don't even care which RB we use lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I don't really understand why you have this kind of reaction. I get that you think teams should play hard till the whistle blows. But it's 99.999999% normal to take a knee on the last play of the game, especially with :05 or whatever was left on the game clock.

Youd be singing a different song if we had scored again in the final 20 seconds, and
    Youd also wouldnt be on this page if Eli had broken his damn neck as a result of this.
    If Eli had gotten hurt it would have been because they were trying on the play and we weren't. Who would be to blame there?
    They did NOT disguise there intentions Piz.
    Get well soon 80.

Even when you take a knee you still have to run the play. You still have to get the snap cleanly and kneel down. If you are unchallenged by the defense you do that very relaxed. No rush..no worries. when they are coming after you and you know it, that is not as easy a play. How many snaps are fumbled in a season Piz? Plenty. Even by Eli. They never fumble on kneel down plays because the defense isn't offering any challenge.
    I'm telling you, its a good play by Tampa and I expect my team to challenge Vick or Romo or any QB who expects not to be challenged on a kneel down play. When you DO challenge it, you increase the risk of a turnover.
    Get well soon 80.

Why don't you explain why its a good thing to complain about a team playing hard on every play. the only thing he should complain about is our teams inability to recognize that they were coming after Eli and to be prepared for it.
    Actually trying to disrupt a play is not dirty. Its kind of what defense is all about.
    Im not sure if youre "MHing" or serious. Its a dead play. Again they were going for the snap and could of seriously injured one of our players. Most times we see a qb take a knee, you just see the dline stand up IF they even put their hand on a olineman.

Bennett can be reeeeally good if he gets his head out of his ***. Him and Eli need more reps.

+ Reply to Thread