+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Yea, he's been a pleasant surprise on STs. I'll take it.
    Sucks that the Randle return got called back. It was looking good.
    Yea Randle has great acceleration. Didnt notice until yesterday.

Veteran
    We draft BPA. It's just what we do. Why do you continue to get bent over it? We were weak at RB, the guy had stud written all over him, and it WAS the logical pick at that time of the draft, and I stand by the decision Reese made.
    cordy glenn was the best player on their board. they drafted Wilson because they thought rb was a greater need. Do you still stand by reese on the sintim pick?

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    cordy glenn was the best player on their board. they drafted Wilson because they thought rb was a greater need. Do you still stand by reese on the sintim pick?
    I would have loved Cordy Glenn on my team, I'm a Georgia fan.
    However, our O-line looked good in the playoffs, despite being thrown together from leftover pieces. We all assumed that why they didnt draft OL in the first round.

And if youre going to use one bust out of however many picks we've had since Sintim was drafted, I know youve lost your ****....
    The main reason the Sintim pick stings, is because it was essentially one of the picks from the shockey trade, and despite the fact that those picks ending up as busts, shockey was also a bust from then on......and **** Shockey...who cares.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Veteran
    I would have loved Cordy Glenn on my team, I'm a Georgia fan.However, our O-line looked good in the playoffs, despite being thrown together from leftover pieces. We all assumed that why they didnt draft OL in the first round. And if youre going to use one bust out of however many picks we've had since Sintim was drafted, I know youve lost your ****....The main reason the Sintim pick stings, is because it was essentially one of the picks from the shockey trade, and despite the fact that those picks ending up as busts, shockey was also a bust from then on......and **** Shockey...who cares.
    I used sintim as an example that they arentt always right and this organization absolutely does not always make the percentage move. from the coaching up.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    TC's reaction was that of someone who got caught with his pants down and got defensive about it.
    His reaction was bull****. he got schooled by a rookie coach that you don't quit until the game is over.
    Morehead, how come when the coaching staff agrees with your opinion (on say Danny Ware for example) their actions are infallible evidence of what is right and wrong, but when they don't agree with you they are just regular people capable of getting caught with their pants down...and capable of acting irrationally?

TC did the right thing here, he gave the rookie head coach some gruff for him doing something unusual....that's all there is too it, and Dez is right, had Eli or one of our O-Line been injured there you would most definitely not get on TC or our team....you would be absolutely livid with Schiano.

How ironic you asked about Sintim.
    We should have drafted Lesean McCoy with that pick.
    He's a RB Lawl. Did you know that?
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    Morehead, how come when the coaching staff agrees with your opinion (on say Danny Ware for example) their actions are infallible evidence of what is right and wrong, but when they don't agree with you they are just regular people capable of getting caught with their pants down...and capable of acting irrationally?

TC did the right thing here, he gave the rookie head coach some gruff for him doing something unusual....that's all there is too it, and Dez is right, had Eli or one of our O-Line been injured there you would most definitely not get on TC or our team....you would be absolutely livid with Schiano.
    Because that way I get to win either way.

That aside. The decision to cut or keep a player is a deliberate one. An angry reaction and the need to defend it later is emotional.
    Thats an entirely different criteria and reaction.
    Get well soon 80.

Veteran
    How ironic you asked about Sintim.We should have drafted Lesean McCoy with that pick.He's a RB Lawl. Did you know that?
    2nd round. Did you know that?

2nd round. Did you know that?
    So 2nd round is fine now. Thats not what you said on draft day. You claimed there were plenty of backs in the 4th and 5th rounds to draft.
    Get well soon 80.

Veteran
    So 2nd round is fine now. Thats not what you said on draft day. You claimed there were plenty of backs in the 4th and 5th rounds to draft.
    and there were.

+ Reply to Thread